"One Night Stand"

Taleeyah PoV

                So I woke up to an empty bed with no Lucas. Clueless , I thought he was downstairs cooking breakfast. So i went in te restroom and did my daily routine. I left my hair curly. I finished and went downstairs. No sign of Lucas. I figured he just had to leave and was going to text me late. I decided to go to the mall today because I needed soe new fits. I had went to Wet Seal , Rue 21, and Foot Locker. Once i got done i made my way to the food court when I saw Lucas standing by Subway , with another bitch. My blood was boiling , but I would never fight over a boy. So i just walked over and pretened like I wanted some Subway. Then I cleared my throat.

 Lucas : (shocked look ) Oh , Hey T .

Taleeyah: Oh Hey Lucas , How was last night , when you were in my room ?

Random Hoe : Baee Is it a Problem ?

Then I realized this was the same hoe that was cock blocking when we first were "together".

Lucas : Nun Bae ,  just a thot that want the dick again . 

   Then I just went off. 

Taleeyah : Lucas , FUCK you cause You aint SHIT . And I'll never be a THOT , you got one of them now . Dick Riding Asses . 

    I was so pissed I just power walked to my car. Then I saw this boy getting out of his car. He noticed me and started staring. He was cute and all but I wasnt about to let him take advantage of me. I was done with that shit. 

Taleeyah : Can I help you ? (stank face )

Random Boy : Damn Ma , who pissed in your cornflakes ?

Taleeyah : Im not your Ma , and nobody. Can I help you ?

Random Boy : I just wanted your name .

Taleeyah : Taleeyah , and yours ? just in case you kidnap me .

Random Boy : Ahaa , and she has jokes , but Noolen.

Taleeyah : Do i know you from somewhere ?

Noolen: Yea , instagram (flashes a smile )

        Noolen was like my instagram stalker. Not in a bad way though. He was cute and allat but I had just got played by a lightskin.

Taleeyah : Yeaa , Ikno You , InstaGram Stalker.

Noolen : Ahaa , But Can I get your Number ?

Taleeyah : Yeaa

I know i was wrong but Noolen was just , everything . Maybe he's different.

Noolen : Aight , Bye ..... Leeyah

No one ever gave me a nickname before . I started blushing.

Leeyah : Byee .

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Like !

Read !

Vote !

Leeyah and Noolen ?

Leeyah and Lucas ? 

Noolen in MM