Party

Lucy' POV

Me and Ian are soon heading out for the PLL party. We are sad that we don't get to see our cast members for 2 months but happy also because SLEEP.

Being an actress/actor is one of the hardest jobs if you are not a morning person.

Also we can finally have some alone time.

"IAN!? Have you seen my eyeliner!!??" I yell at him digging through my makeup bag.

"Its probably in the washer." he said as he was fixing his tie.

"Not funny. oh never mind it was in the diner room"

"How can you loose your makeup in the diner room" he asked confused.

"No judging, I'm a girl."

5 minutes later we- well I was ready, Ian had been waiting for me per usual.

We arrived 10 minutes late, we were always the late couple to show up anywhere.

"Finally you guys are here!" Shay greeted us both with hugs.

"Hey Shay!"

"I heard they are serving pizza so I'm gonna go wait in line." She said and jogged of. She had an addiction problem with pizza.

The party wasn't really as exciting as we though it would be so we decided to bail.

"Well were going to call it a night" Ian said and we hugged every one bye.

Our private house was ready for us so we drove there, but stopped at our L.A house to get some of the things like clothing and all of my makeup, which was quite a bit.

When we got to our house it was 2 a.m and we were exhausted so we hoped right to bed.

--------------------------

Sorry for the wait:PPPP