Dr. Walker

Ian's POV

After me and Lucy woke up we got ready and headed to the doctors.

"Are you nervous?" I ask her in the car as I put my hand on her knee.

"No, should I be?" She said worried.

"No, no not at all calm down" I laugh and take her hand in mine as I keep driving.

I parked the car when we got there and ran to the other side to open the door for her.

We got in side holding hand and walk to the counter.

"Hi we have an appointment with Dr. Walker at 2 P.M." Lucy said

"Name please" The women said rudely.

"Lucy Hale"

"You can wait in there he'll get to you in a minute" she said and pointed to the waiting room.

"She was such a bitch" Lucy whispered to me as we sat down.

"Yeah wonder who the hell would hire her."

We laughed and not a second later Lucy's name was called up.

We walked into the room and i could feel that Lucy was getting nervous. Her hand held mine tighter than ever.

"Don't worry, I'll be here the whole time." I said and kissed her forehead as she relaxed.

"Actually I'm gonna have to ask you to step outside for just a minute, I'll call you when you can come in." The doctor said trying to sound nice.

"Okay, don't worry I'm only 10 feet away" I said to Lucy and kissed her lips and stepped outside.

Lucy's POV

I don't know why I was so nervous. What's the worst that could happen?

Okay, Lucy could you just lay down here and get comfortable please.

I did as he asked- well ordered me to do and laid down.

"Why did he have to go outside?"

"I honestly have no idea, its a stupid rule that was put here ages ago. But he can come in after I get everything ready." He said.

What the hell? Whats the point if this stupid rule? My boyfriend can't watch me lay down?

After he got his stupid things together he finally allowed Ian to come in and hold my hand.

"This is gonna be cold" the doctor said as he put the gel on.

No shit Sherlock I don't live in a cave.

After he did his thing he went to the back to do something and came back with a picture.

"Congratulation, your 2 weeks pregnant" he said smiling as he handed me the picture. "Its to early to know the gender but if you want to know you can come back in 2 weeks."

I was on the verge of crying as I looked at the picture in my hand.

I'm really pregnant.

I'M BACK sooooorry for the slow updates lately, imma try update soon 😁