Reaction

Ian's POV

I was shocked. Good shocked. But Lucy didn't look so happy.

"Thats a good thing right?" I ask her

She lets out a long breath.
"I guess but what about when we get off break Ian, they could fire me" she said looking down.

"Hey" I said lifting her chin up with my index finger. "They are not gonna fire you, They can't do that now that we have filmed more than 100 episodes with you in it. Trust me, its gonna be okay." I say and kiss her deeply.

"I guess your right. But we should tell them, I already told Annie and my mom and sister." she hesitated "I'm sorry, I should have told you first but I was just scared that-" she started rambling but I cut her off.

"Don't worry about it honey. I know that theres a lot of pressure but you know I would never leave you right?" I said looking her in the eyes.

She nodded and kissed me one more time.
"Can we go to bed now?" She asked yawning

"Yes, and first thing in the morning is getting a doctors appointment okay?"

"Mhm can you carry me pwease" she said in her baby voice.

I chuckled.

"Of course princess" i said and carried her bridal style to our bedroom.

Sorry it's a little short but i didn't want to keep you guys waiting.

And thank you so much for 4K reads thats amazing!!

I'll try to upload soon❤️