Moving

4 months flew by and tomorrow is our last day filming for season 5.

Me and Ian are still dating and I've never been happier. We are about to move in together when we are done filming. We found the perfect house in L.A witch we will be in when we're filming and another outside of L.A just a little cozy apartment so we can get away from all the paparazzi and have our privacy while we're not filming.

Its close to L.A but not too close, only about a 2 hour drive.

I have to go film my last scene of this season today but Ian was done yesterday.

I'm currently in hair and make up.

"So when is ours and Ian's next big step?" Cindy asked me while putting on my eyeshadow.

"You mean moving in together?"
I ask

"Mhm"

"We have been talking about it for quite some time now and we found our perfect places." i said to her smiling at the thought.

"Places? More than one house?" she asked confused.

"Yeah, one in L.A while filming and one small outside of L.A for some privacy."

"Oh smart idea" she said and chuckled

"Yeah it was Ian's" I said and laughed.

Hair and make up was done and I was ready to film.

We finished the scene and and everyone hugged bye, even tho we would see each other at the party witch will be in two days.

I didn't have to film tomorrow so I had the last day off and could stay up tonight for as long as I could and cuddle with Ian in the morning without rushing.

We were actually done moving all the furniture we were going to have in our house in L.A, but we still had to move the other ones into the other apartment so we were staying in our L.A house tonight but then finish moving into the other house in three days.

When I got home I saw Ian sleeping on the couch with some magazine about cars on his chest.

I chuckled and took a picture of him and posted it to instagram and twitter with the caption 'sleeping beauty'.

We have been keeping our relationship pretty open on social media. We even posted a picture of us kissing on instagram. I'm pretty sure that its my most liked picture on my instagram. It has over a million likes.

When the picture was uploaded I take the magazine of Ian and and lay next to him. He moved a little so I wouldn't fall off the couch and wrapped is arms around me.

I can't wait to be living with him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So I decided to upload when I get 15 likes because I can't upload every other day😬