News

Lucy's POV

After our steamy shower we got dressed and decided to grab some Coffee and cookies at Starbucks because mine got burned, I guess we lost track of time showering.

I'm super nervous for tonight. I don't know how he'll take my news, and how will I work when we get off break? What if they will fire me?

"What are you thinking about?" Ian asked me pulling me out of my horrible thoughts.

"Mhm? Oh just how lucky I am to have you" I said and kissed his hand.

"I love you" he said and kissed my lips.

"I love you too"

After our trip to Starbucks we headed home and just had a Netflix marathon and ate junk food.

"I have an Idea" Ian said as we were on our 8th episode of The Walking Dead.

"What?" I asked confused

"You'll see" he said and kissed my forehead as he stood up walking to the kitchen.

I just sat on the couch on my phone scrolling trough Instagram waiting for him to come back.

"We're getting hammered" I heard him say as he walked in to the living room with two glasses and a bottle of whisky. Oh shit.

"No sweetie please not tonight" I said hoping he wouldn't get suspicious.

"Why not, we haven't gotten drunk in forever" He said sadly. Shit, I guess this is the time to tell him.

"I can't drink alcohol, Ian"

"Why is that?" He asked confused

"Because I'm pregnant".