Chase star moment

This chapter Sunshimmer10. Enjoy chapter.

Later outside Mars hang out one her friends Ola before going to see chase Davenport apartment.

Ola:You have everything you need for your date with chase Davenport.

Mars:Yes and thanks help me Ola. With our friends our busy.

Ola(smile):My pleasure mars. After all you help us to save princess luna from Mephlies the dark hedgehog. I plans go to see Sonic tonight.

Mars:You care for sonic after he choose stay with us. Even hang out Jenny.

Ola:That  teenage robot girl sonic care with Krel help. Sometimes I don't trust her.

Mars:I sure one day you get Jenny chance get along.

Ola still thinking given Jenny second chance after all. She is Dr.eggman creation. Mars and Ola start  walking differing  dictionaries. Mars going to chase Davenport but she didn't know a red a purple cat from hell upset another fire power's.

???(mad):So that Mars fire star. Savor earth with master spies jabok was chosen to save princess luna. I hate a girl had my fire power's. She and other will suffer my black Order destroyed rebles of equestrian wasteland.

At Chas Davenport  apartment. Chase make sure dinner good even control his bionic.

Chase:Thanks mr. Davenport give me some idea control my bionic after sent me to New York to join master spies. I really miss my brother and sister even Leo. But I met new friends even beautiful girlfriend I happy I be in love.

Chase Davenport heard a door bell. Chase open then hug his girlfriend Mars. They hang out even enjoy. Dinner tonight.

Chase(smile):So far our night together been nice. I still sorry about you know.

Mars(smile):It not your fault chase. We stop Mephlies and leo be great leader our  clan with others.

Chase:I know but that monster ruin over  year. It wasn't jabok bring her princess luna back. We won't stand chance against Mephlies the dark hedgehog.

Mars:I know you feel but it work out at end.

Mars and chase Davenport done having dinner then they sit on couch then start making out together.
Hope you like chapter and they moment together.
Next chapter for Ola and Jenny get along for Sonic