A beautiful night

This chapter KellySakaki and please understand I sorry I did.

Kelly hang out with her friend Arsenio. They nest friends for long time. Even each other like brother and sister. They at park get ready for they date tonight.

Arsenio:You ready be with Yuya tonight.

Kelly(smile):Like you ready with Sunset shimmer Arsenio.

They laugh each other for few minutes. When laugh over Kelly look her best friend Arsenio with a good smile.

Kelly(smile):I be fine Arsenio. It just another date with my boyfriend after Yuya came to join us.

Arsenio:I know but I still feel bad Mephlies did alot to us over year before jabok came and help us save princess luna.

Kelly:Same but our battle is over. Now we live together.

Arsenio smile before he leave to go Sunset shimmer apartment. Kelly left to see her boyfriend Yuya. Nightwing watch them when they see them before leaving. At Yuya apartment. Yuya get ready hang his beautiful girlfriend after they haven't see each other for a year before coming new York.

Yuya:Let see. Mom give some recipes I make a nice dinner with my girlfriend.

Yuya look at window because he miss his mom and friends from his city.

Yuya(thinking):You all did me favorite I come to New York city I see kelly and her friends. I promise I used my powers with my cards to help them after Mephlies done.

Yuya hear someone knocking his door. Yuya went his door then open. Yuya hug Kelly to happy to see them. They all having nice dinner even watching TV together.

Kelly:Dinner was nice. Your mom give you some her recipes.

Yuya(blush):Yes even one mix from my friend at cooking and duel school. I happy I came be with you my beautiful girlfriend.

Kelly(blush):I happy you came be with us Yuya.

They kiss before going to Yuya bedroom and sleep together as one beautiful angel and fun duel.

Hope you like chapter. Please like and leave comment. Thanks you