14TH OF FEB

LISA

"Would you like to have dinner with me tonight, Lis? I can cook for us at my apartment. Hmmm. Only if you just don't have a date."
Nancy asked me while we're approaching the ultimate lovers, Rosé and Jisoo at the cafeteria.

"Hmmm? It's not yet my birthday."
I said curiously.

"It's Valentine's day! "
She said and smiled at me.

"Oh. Actually, Jennie asked me to have dinner with her tonight, but I didn't say yes yet. Just to thank me that I helped her Dad yesterday. But yes, I won't go. Let's have dinner tonight, pretty."
I said and Nancy cupped my face.

"Thank you, handsome!"
She said while moving my face left and right.
I am so lucky I have this sweet girl with me.
I admit, Nancy is now the reason why my day brightens up. It's not that I am romantically attracted to her. I just value our friendship so much.

We arrived at the cafeteria and Jisoo and Rosé are so sweet to each other. Rosé leans on Jisoo's shoulder while they are watching a film on the phone.

"Hello, lovey dovey! Where will you guys be tonight? You better do some stretching, Chu."
I teased them and Rosé gave me a strange look.

"How about you?"
Jisoo asked me.

"My Nancy here will cook for me. Lucky me, right?"
I boasted and Jisoo smiled.

"Are you two dating already? Will you please be honest to us?"
She asked us.

"Oh. No. We all know that Lisa is still in love with Jennie. She knows I love her but I don't expect anything in return. If there'll come a time she will fall in love with me, then I'll be happy. If not, I will still be happy for her."
Nancy explained and I felt a small pinch of pain in my heart. God. You know how much I want to learn how to love her.

"Lisa! Lisa!"
Bam is running towards us.

"Yes? What's the problem?"
I asked him. He looks terrified while panting.

"Jennie. I saw Kai slapped her. I was about to punch him but he had a gun."
He said and I took my sling bag off my body and told my friends I should go get Jennie.

"See?"
Nancy told our friends, confirming that I am still so into Jennie Kim.

From afar, I saw Kai gripping Jennie's arm and yes, he really has a gun on his hip.
Is he a dopehead for bringing a deadly weapon inside the University?

"Bam, call the security."
I said and he did call them.

I changed my way for him not to notice me.
Jennie saw me behind Kai and I gestured she must keep quiet and as if I am not here.
Jennie's eyes look scared and Kai is shouting at her and about to slap her again.
I didn't let that happen.
I kicked Kai's knee pit and he dropped both of his knees on the ground and bowed in front of Jennie.

I grabbed his arms and stretched both behind him so he can't pull his gun.

"Apologize to her."
I said and he still looks so arrogant.

"I won't. This bitch needs to learn her lesson for accusing me of cheating and she even broke up with me."
He said.

"I really want to punch you right now. But of course, not in front of Jennie. You asshole, apologize to her if you don't want me to break your neck. Look how brave you are, you can't even release yourself from my grips."
I said and I am trying to control my anger.