L DROPS THE BAGS

JENNIE

For two years now of studying and living with Lisa in the US is not a piece of cake.
But you know how lucky I am? She makes things easy. She ensures all my needs. She doesn't stop being too caring and sweet to me. She makes me feel the love I deserve. The care that I need each time I am tired from school and studying.
She won't even come to work when I'm sick.
I don't know how she manages to bring and pick me up from school and she still has to work at the office and do some house chores. I am so amazed how she maintains her grades high. My Dad is so happy whenever we talk to him and Lisa would discuss with him all she learned and showing my Dad her grades. Such a nice view always seeing my father and my girlfriend having this bond. They have the same craft. Sometimes, I would tease them that I get jealous because he is treating Lisa as his favorite child and not me. But her parents love me more than her, I know. Her Mom would talk to me almost everyday through messaging apps and calls us on weekends.  

Lisa never changed. Her hardworking and persevering personality is still with her. She is hungry for success. She is too smart and motivated and doesn't let tiredness enter her system that easy.
But I also scold her when she's doing things that are beyond her strength already. I know I don't have time to do the house chores anymore but I also make sure that I help her. Actually, I am so shy that she's the one doing  our laundry and would even neatly iron my uniform neatly. I wake up with all my stuff prepared by her for school.

Sexually, I crave for more from her. You know that already. But Lisa is so obedient to our parents that she really tries her best not to get inside me, but she makes way to satisfy me. I don't know. My body wants regular sex and I think that's normal. We're a couple anyway. It's just that, she's too scared of trying even if I bought some rubber protection and pills. She doesn't want me to take pills as it may affect my health and she won't let that happen.
But Lisa, when can I fully have you? You just don't know how I look forward on the day that we will finally do it. I admit, I feel sad whenever I want her in but she won't speak a word but do me with her fingers instead. It's not that I am not happy, I just want her whole because I love her.

Now we're having a video call with his brother Hanbin. He is so nice to me and very respectful like Lisa. He called to let us know that he will be sending a package for our daily needs. Lisa told him not to think about anymore but he insisted.

H: So, how are you two? Your studies?

L: Fine, Oppa. Doing well. We study hard and make sure we maintain our grades. But Jennie here is too studious and sometimes she tends to fall asleep on her study table. I just carry her to bed so she can sleep well.

H: Oh. Jennie, you must take care of yourself too. Don't get sick. I know being a Med student will take a lot of work and studying, but please be conscious of your health too. Okay?

J: Yes, oppa. I will! I just have to study more. Each year is getting harder and harder, I have no choice but to study. Lisa here inspires me to do better.

H: Good to know that two of you are each other's inspiration. Lisa always sends me messages how you make her day worth living.

That simple revelation made me blush and I held Lisa's hand.

L: Ah! Stop it, bro.

Her brother just laughed but suddenly shifted to a different mood.

H: Lisa?

L: Hmmm?

H: Why are you losing weight? Are you tiring yourself? Don't get too skinny, Lisa. You need to eat a lot to have strength especially that studying Law is not a joke.