~petals?!~

[DENKI POV]

I was walking with sero to school, no, running, we were extremely late. As soon as we got into class we saw Aizawa glaring at us. "where were you two?!" he asked in his normally tired tone. "sorry sensei! our alarms didn't go off." i said as i rubbed my neck nervously. "okay, i'm excusing you for the last time." he said. he then gestured for us to both sit down.

i walked to my desk and sat down in my chair. aizawa began the lesson and i began having shortness of breath. i gently rubbed my throat with my hand. what the- why is my throat stinging?! am i sick?!

-after class-

the stinging in my throat died down a little bit, just feeling like a little poking now. i got up and walked to my locker where the bakusquad was waiting. i walked up to bakugo and gave him a fist bump. "hey bro!" i said with a smile. i noticed the stinging in my throat was completely gone now. whew, good thing i'm not sick. if only i knew what was to come..

-time skip to 9:00PM-

the bakusquad and i had just finished watching a movie in my room, bakugo was already gone, mina and kirishima were talking a little bit, sero was on his phone, and i felt like i was about to throw up. i clutched my stomach and held it tight. i squinted my eyes due to the pain. "hey kami, you okay?" kirishima asked. as soon as he asked that, petals and blood came flying out of my mouth, as if it was throw up. once it stopped, my mouth fell agape, looking at what was on my floor. we were all staring at the petals that were stained with blood. there was so much..