~why?!~

i stood in the frame of the window, looking down at the ground. if i don't die because of the impact, this will be painful.

*BANG BANG BANG*

"DENKI KAMINARI, OPEN THE DOOR!!!" bakugo screamed. i looked at the ground and then back at the door. i'll talk to him, then find a way to kill myself. i just want to tell him before i die..

i opened the door.

i grunted as bakugo tackled me. "YOU FUCKING IDIOT!!" he screamed as he hugged me. "WHY? WHY DO YOU WANT TO KILL YOURSELF?" he screamed in my face. i guess he didn't hear about the disease..

"i'm going to die anyways. i have a disease that will kill me.." i said softly. bakugo let out an angry huff as he picked me up and carried me to his dorm room. "you're sleeping in here with me tonight. i don't give a shit what you say." he said. i smiled at his protective act. i laid on the floor before he poked me gently in the stomach. "nuh-uh. you're sleeping in the bed, where i can feel if you leave." he said.

"i-in the bed? with you?!" i said as i began to blush. "shut up and get in bed already idiot." he replied.

and i complied.

-the next morning-

i woke up against something warm. "mm" i groaned as i slowly opened my eyes. i realized i was snuggled up against bakugo's bare chest and his arms were wrapped around me. "B-BAKUGO WHAT THE-" i yelled as i fell out of his bed. "why the hell are you yelling dunce face?" he said. you've gotta be kidding me. "i woke up with you cuddling me!" i said as i began to blush. "i tend to do that in my sleep" he said. he stretched and got up.

"wanna go out today?"