~truth or dare~

mina had invited the class to play a game of truth or dare since it was the weekend and everyone wanted to spend some time together.

i walked to the lobby drinking some water. i want to have stuff flowing through my body, so i won't throw up so much.

once i got to the lobby everyone was already there. i sat in between bakugo and kirishima. " 'kay guys! we have a change of plans!" mina called out as she held up a bottle. "we're gonna play spin the bottle!!" she said happily while placing the bottle in the middle of the circle. oh no. what if bakugo's lands on someone other than me?? will it make me puke? i hope not..

-a few minutes later-

"denki! it's your turn!" uraraka said. chills ran down my spine. please, please land on bakugo.

i spun the bottle and stared at it until it stopped. i looked at who it stopped on. this is going great.

"looks like our pal bakugo has to kiss kaminari!" kirishima called out. "W-WHAT???" bakugo yelled. i expected this reaction from him. "ON THE LIPS?!" bakugo screamed. pink painted his cheeks. he's probably embarrassed.. he doesn't like me and i know it.

"l-let's just get this over with.." i said quietly. i scooted over to bakugo. s-shit!! i thought as my throat began to sting. he watched as i threw up pedals and what looked like gallons of blood. "D-DUNCE FACE! WHATS GOING ON?!" bakugo screamed. i ran up to my dorm and locked the door as i got inside, running to my bathroom and puking into my toilet. i was out of breath. sooner or later i was going to suffocate..

⚠️TW: SUICIDE⚠️

i might as well just end this on my terms. i pulled out my phone and called mina. "kami?! are you okay?!" she yelled through the phone. "m-mina.. put me on speaker please." i said quietly. "okay! everyone can hear you if you're okay with that." she said.

"i'm so sorry guys.. i cant do this anymore. i have a disease called hanahaki, which makes me throw up flower pedals and blood due to one-sided love. it's painful and i'm going to suffocate soon anyways.. i want to end things on my terms, my way. bakugo, mina, sero, kirishima, i love you. i love all of you so much. and the rest of the class, i love you too. i'll see you on the flip side.. goodbye." i was about to hang up before i heard explosions over the phone. "DUNCE FACE IF YOU DO ANYTHING TO YOURSELF I SWEAR-" bakugo screamed before i hung up. i smiled and walked to my window, opening it. "ah" i said as the fresh breeze of the night hit my face.