~the question~

bakugo pulled away from our hug and held both of my hands. he stared into my eyes and gave a genuine smile. "dunce face, do you wanna be my idiot?" he said. "as in 'your idiot', do you mean your boyfriend?" i said with a chuckle. "y-yeah."

"of course." i said while smiling. he caressed my cheek gently before leaning in. his lips gently collided with mine. i was tense for a second and then i relaxed into the kiss. bakugo pulled me into his lap so i was straddling him and i tangled my fingers in his hair. i parted from his lips and stared into his eyes. "could we keep this a secret and let the others find out on their own? i think that would be pretty fun" i said while i gently scratched bakugos head.

he smiled and nodded. "can we go back to the dorms kami?" he asked. i blushed a little at the nickname and nodded.

-at the dorms-

bakugo went to go take a shower and i went into the lobby with everyone. "KAMINARI! YOU ARE OKAY!" everyone yelled as they ran up and hugged me. i smiled but had to push them off because i was gonna suffocate.

"so you have hanahaki?" deku asked. "nope! i guess i'm part of that 2% survival rate, heh." i said as i smiled and rubbed my neck. i felt a buzz in my pocket and checked my phone.

Bakugo: Can you come to my dorm room so we could maybe.. cuddle?

i smiled and shut off my phone. "i'll be back later guys!" i said with a smile and skipped away.