~hide it.~

[DENKI POV]

after mina, kirishima and sero left, i laid in my bed, scratching at my throat. i only have 2 months left..

my thoughts drove me crazy and my heart stung. being around him makes this stop.. i got up and put on some sweatpants and a hoodie. i walked to bakugo's dorm room and knocked on the door. "WHO IS IT?!" he screamed. "kaminari!" i yelled back. he stomped over to the door and opened it. he looked at me with his eyebrows furrowed. "what do you want dunce face?" he asked. i smiled. "could we hang out? perhaps go get some boba?" i asked with a smile. "and why would i?" he said with a huff. "i'll pay." i said with a bigger smile. "fine i guess." he replied. mentally i was jumping around.

yes! this is one step to getting closer!!

-a few minutes later-

bakugo and i were walking down the block, sharing a small conversation. during the silence i decided to pop a question. "are we best friends?" i asked as i looked over at bakugo. he stopped walking and stared at me with a look that said 'are you kidding me?'

i stopped as well and fiddled with my fingers nervously while waiting for a response. "are you stupid?" he finally said. i quickly looked up at him. "of course you're my best friend idiot. i can put up with you, and that says a lot." he replied as he picked up his pace with walking again. i blushed slightly and walked with him. "i'm glad you didn't say no." i whispered. "why" he replied. i jumped realizing that i said that out loud. "i-i um, it's because i see you as a best friend as well!" i said nervously with a smile.

-time skip to the next day at school-

i sat at my desk, laying my head on my desk. it was a free day so we didn't have any work to do. aizawa just told us to study now or study outside of school, so of course everyone chose to study outside of school. something sharp poked the inside of my throat. oh no.. not now. PLEASE not now!

i could feel myself about to throw up, and i did. i put my hand over my mouth and coughed up petals. "psst, denki! i thought it didn't happen when you are around him?!" kirishima whispered from behind me. i didn't answer, i couldn't. i rushed over to the trash can and threw up blood and petals, thorns stabbing my throat as i did so. now the class was watching, as was mr aizawa. "kaminari, step outside with me please." aizawa said. oh no.. he's gonna find out and tell bakugo, isn't he?

i stepped outside with my teacher, shaking, feeling like i was going to throw up again. "denki, do you have hanahaki?!" aizawa said with concern in his voice. i shook my head. "then why are there petals mixed and stained with blood in my trash can?" he said angrily. i broke down. i couldn't help it. i collapsed to my knees and cried. aizawa bent down and hugged me. "i'm sorry kaminari, but who's the person?" aizawa whispered. "b-baku..go.." i said as i continued to cry on my teacher. "can i tell him-" i cut him off. "No! please! he'll think it's his fault.. and i don't want that. please no.." i whisper-yelled.

i was excused from school and mr aizawa gave me a school computer to do school online, he did all he could to help me. he told the class not to question me about what's going on with me unless i want to talk about it which made me happier.