Neko Ethan ;).

Mark's POV.

Ethan texted me at 4 in the morning, in which I'm assuming he's been up editing all night.

Eef.

MARK!
MARK ABSWER UR PHONE
MARK IM FREAKING
THE
FUCK
OUT

Dude, chill. What's wrong?

CAN I COME OVER!?
ITS SO MUCH EASIER IF I SHOW U
PLEASE!!

Sure, whatever, just calm down.

I was exhausted but Ethan was gonna come over, so I have to wake up. I got up from my bed and stretched, groaning as I did so. I pet Chica then walked downstairs to make myself something to eat.

It's only been a month since Amy and I broke up. I told her I was bi, and that I had a small thing for Ethan, even though I didn't know exactly what it was. I would never cheat on her, and I thought she knew that. Guess I was wrong, though.

Around an hour later, I hear a knock at the door. I got up from the couch and opened it to see Ethan. But something was..... off. It was too dark for me to see him, so I let him in. "Mark.." Ethan said my name.

I turned around and looked Ethan up and down. "Ethan. Why are you wearing cat ears and a tail?" I was genuinely confused now. He looked so fucking adorable, but I had no idea why he was wearing them. "I'm not, Mark! That's the problem!" He explained. "..... What. What do you mean, they're right here." I touched Ethan's cat ears and he moaned. I immediately took my hand away and a blush crept onto my face. "I-Im s-sorry.."

Why did he get so weak all of a sudden.? What's happening? "Ethan, what's going on." I asked, hoping for a reasonable answer. "I-I w-woke up and i just felt w-weak.. and .. i had these." It didn't make any sense to me, but I pretended it did.

"Ok..? Uh, how can I help?" I asked. He might be adorable and he might look fuckable, but he's just my friend. I'm not gonna get horny over my friend. Hopefully..

"Wait.. w-what month is it.?" He asked shyly. "February?" I said, confused. I watched as his face turned bright red and his eyes shot open. He shivered and held onto the bit of cloth on my chest. "What's up?" I asked concerned at this point. "m-mark.. this might sound c-crazy.. but .. i need you to fuck me. n-now. please.."

A blood rush shot to my dick, causing me to get hard. "What? Why?" This has to be a dream. "w-well.. im a n-neko.. from the looks of it.. and u-uh.. its my m-month.." Oh, fuck. I'm just now realizing what the hell he means?

"Yeah, I'll help you." I took his hand and took him to my room, shutting and locking the door behind me. "Now, before I do literally anything else, I need to make sure you're 100% ok with this." Before I could say anything else, he answered "yes! yes! im fine with this, please fuck me, ive been wanting you to for a while and now i have a reason, please mark!"

I felt a smirk creep onto my face unintentionally. I walked over to him and pushed him down onto the bed onto his stomach, back facing up. I took our clothing off, but left his shirt on, because I know he likes seeing me shirtless. "m-mark.. dont prep me." "Why.? It's only going to hurt you more." Hurting him is something I never really want to do. "i dont care.. please, m-master~" The name he gave me made my dick harder, and I completely forgot about not wanting to hurt him.

I spit on the hole of his ass then on my dick and rubbed it in. Ethan was very patient, surprisingly. Although I would still hear whimpers from his pretty mouth. I lined my cock up with his hole, then right then and there something inside of me snapped and I blacked out, not being able to control anything in my body.

Ethan's POV.

Mark was teasing me with his cock over my hole.. it felt like forever, but eventually right when I was about to whine for him to hurry he rammed himself into me. "Oh~!!" I couldn't help but scream. The pain was too pleasurable for me not to. He started off pounding me, not even starting off slow and working his way up. It hurt like hell, but I was in heat and I needed this. I needed his cum..

He grabbed a hold of my throat and choked me out, causing it to be nearly impossible to breathe. Not that I'm complaining, it only turned me on more. He was completely in control, which was perfect.

"You like that? Huh? You like that you little bitch." He said slapping ass as he pounded me. "y-yes! oh, fuck, i love it~!" I wasnt lying. I shoved my face into the pillows, trying to muffle my screams for him, but he pulled my hair and held my head up. "Let Master hear those pretty screams of yours." He commanded. My face got red hot

"y-yes, m-master~" I wanted him to be proud of me.. No, what I really wanted was for him to love me. But this is just to help .. he doesnt actually have feelings for me. Who would?

He moved harder, hitting my prostate over and over and over again. It was becoming too much for me to handle. "m-master, im g-gonna-" I couldn't even finish my sentence. I forgot how to talk completely. "You're gonna what? Cum? Not yet you're not. You're not cumming until I fucking say so. Do you understand me, slut?" The way he would talk down to me was driving me insane. "y-yes, s-sir~" I can hardly take it anymore. I need his cum inside of me now. I need him to fill me as much as he can..

"Good. Little. Bitch." With every pound I felt closer and closer. Every fucking pound. "Once I hit 1. You can cum. Any sooner than that, and I'll have to punish you the next time you're in heat. Got that, kitten?" He called me kitten.. "y-yes mast-er!~"

"5." He started, "fuck.." I let out a small moan into the pillows.

"4." I couldn't control the noises coming out of my mouth anymore. I couldn't control anything.

"3." I felt myself push up so he could fill me deeper and I could have his cum deep down inside of me.

"2." I uncontrollably kept moaning Mark's name. It was continuous. With ever thrust he made, his name slipped off my tongue.

"1." He came deep inside of me, and I came all over my chest and his bed. My ass was very numb, but I knew later it would hurt like hell.

Mark popped his cock out of my ass completely and watched some of his cum leak out of my hole. I could sense his smirk. I didn't even need to look at him to know it was there. I collapsed on the bed as my body gave in, and I almost fell asleep right there.

Then Mark lay down next to me and pulled me close, holding me tightly. "You were so good, Ethan.. So good for me. I love you." He said quietly and calmly. He was significantly less dominant than he was just a few seconds ago, and honestly, it was very calming.

I fell asleep in his arms, with the feeling of safety overwhelming me.