Bitch Baby.

Uh- This suggestion was from cranky_lover :). Here you go!

__________

Ethan, Mark and Tyler had finished making another Markipkier Makes video and they were all rather tired. "Aight, I'm gonna go home." Tyler said, with that he left. Ethan excused himself. "Hey, where are you going?" Mark asked.

"Bathroom." Ethan replied. Simple and sweet. When he got up, however, he was hiding himself. You see, Mark had been making sexual jokes towards Ethan the entire video. Ethan got quite hard due to this.

Ethan made his way to the bathroom and unzipped his pants, but he didn't just keep them at his feet, he took them completely off. Along with his underwear. He didn't need to use the bathroom at all, actually, he needed to relieve himself. He'd been trying to create friction with something. Literally anything, but he didnt want to draw attention to himself.

He put his dick in his hand and started stroking. After about 4 minutes, he had found that it wasn't doing anything for him. He moved on to the next thing he would do, and fingered himself. It took him a bit to hit his prostate, but he found it and continued to hit it over and over again.

He tried really hard not to make a sound, but he couldn't help it. He kept thinking of Mark, so naturally.. He started moaning his name.

"Fuck.. Mark~" He moaned quietly. Little did he know, Mark was listening behind the door.

Mark had become a bit hard, but he was kinda pissed Ethan didn't come to him for help. He was also a bit pissed he was masturbating in his bathroom. He decided to let Ethan finish, though. He wanted to over stimulate him as a punishment. He wouldn't dare touch himself, because he wanted to save everything he had for Ethan. Mark just listened to him moaning his name.

Ethan finished quickly and cleaned everything up. Then he put back on his pants and opened the door, only to bump into Mark. "O-oh, hey.. how long were you there..?" Ethan asked timidly, terrified for his response.

"Long enough to know how much a whiney little bitch you are." Mark answered him. The short degration turned Ethan on again, making him begin to get hard. It hurt him, however. "S-sorry, Mark. I didnt mean to make things weird, I just-" "Needed to release?" Mark interrupted. "Yeah.." Ethan mumbled.

"Well, that's good news. You're going to be doing a lot of that." Mark said. Ethan looked up at the larger more muscular figure and got a bit scared. He had never over stimulated himself before, so this was .. new.

"Get your ass back in there." Mark demanded. Ethan hesitantly responded and got back in the bathroom. With no warning Mark quickly got both of them naked. "Have you ever taken a real cock before?" Mark asked. "n-no.." Ethan responded.
"Then beg for me to show even an ounce of mercy." Mark said.

"Please, Mark.. Please don't hurt me too bad.. I won't be able to take it.." Ethan began. "You won't?" Mark asked. Ethan nodded. "Aw, poor baby.." Mark mocked him. He got close to his ear and growled "I'll make you take it." And with no warning or prep, he slammed himself into Ethan.

"AH!~" Ethan screamed out. "Oh, shut the fuck up. You wanted me. You're getting me." Mark said, thrusting in and out, pounding Ethan into the sink. With every pound, Ethan would whimper, scream, or bite his lip. Neither would tell, but both were enjoying this.

Mark moved faster, hitting Ethans prostate immediately. As Ethan screamed in pleasure, Mark grabbed his throat with one hand, blocking the air, and his waist with the other occasionally squeezing it. "Fuck. Yeah, you like that, you little cum slut?" Mark said. Ethan couldn't form words, but he could nod. His face became red, and his eyes rolled to the back of his head. Drool and tears began to fall as he came again.

But Mark wasn't done with him.

Mark kept going, only this time he moved faster. He abused Ethans prostate. "What? You thought I was finished? How cute." Mark spat at him. Ethan was losing his voice from all the screaming and moaning he was doing. He wanted this, but the feeling was so overwhelming. "Fuck fuck fuck- M-mark I can't!!" Ethan screamed into his hand as he came again.

"You're so fucking pathetic." Mark said. He was nowhere close to cumming, so he kept going. "You wanted to use my bathroom. You came into my house. You came all over my fucking floor. Now I'm going to cum all over you. I don't like being nice, Ethan." Mark said as he slammed into him, cumming inside of Ethan. Ethan jolted and came once more.

"We're not fucking done." Mark said as he grabbed Ethan and took him to his room. Ethan could hardly walk, he was so sore already. "Sit." Mark said, pointing to a chair. Ethan was quick to listen and sat in a chair. "Good boy." Mark started. He grabbed a vibrator and brought it over to Ethan. "Maybe if you stay good, I'll play nice." Mark said. With that, he brought the toy to the tip of Ethan's dick and turned it on high.

Ethan bit his lip and screamed out as it was over stimulating him. His voice became raspy and missing in just a few seconds. "Mark, please!!" Ethan begged. But Mark didn't stop. He only turned it down to medium showing some mercy on him. "Fuck-" Ethan moaned out quietly.

Ethan came again, only this time it was a clear liquid shooting from his dick. It landed on his stomach. Mark didn't stop the toy. "Oh~" Ethan let out another noise, but he couldn't do much more than that. His head fell back, his eyes rolled to the back of his head, and he let the tears roll. "You're so pretty, E." Mark praised him. Ethan's mind was empty. He wasn't thinking of anything anymore. Every thought left his brain. Every worry was gone. Every fear was no longer alive. Everything was ok.

His dick, however, was not. He couldn't cum anymore. He was shooting blanks. His lower body was shortly paralyzed. "So fucking pretty.." Mark said once more.

He decided to show mercy and turn the toy off. "Since you've done so well for me, I'll let you take a break. But this day is not over." Mark said, then he left the room, with the toy sitting right next to Ethan's overwhelmed body.