Jealously.

In this Mark and Ethan are already dating.

Mark's POV.

It was late. To put it bluntly, too late. I let Ethan hang out with this friends, which normally wouldn't be a problem. Except this time, he promised to be home so we could watch that new horror film. He didn't even text me or anything.

What the hell is he doing? I don't usually get like this. I'm not a toxic person, so I shouldn't be getting so possessive. I just need him to be home. He's taking too long.

A few minutes later, Ethan opens the front door and takes off his shoes at the door.

"So where have you been?" I asked, eager to know what excuse he'll come up with. He looked shocked as he jumped at my voice.

"I already told you, I was with my friends. Kathryn and Tyler." He said walking to me and sitting down on the couch. "Ethan, you do know what time it is, do you not?"

"I know, mark. I'm sorry I got back so late. its just Kathryn wouldnt let me go home. I promise we can watch the movie tomorrow." As genuine and promising as that sounded, it wasn't enough for me.

"What about now?" I asked. "What do you mean?" He looked up at me, "What are you going to do to make it up to me now." I said, looking down at him.

"it's not like anyone hit on me.. i mean.. a few guys and girls did, but-" He said, I cut him off before he could finish. "Excuse me, what? People hit on you? Are you serious?" I don't know what, but something in me snapped.

He's mine.

And he needs to know it.

"Mark-" I cut him off again by pinning him down on the couch by his wrists. They both fit in one hand. "You're so fragile I could break you." What am I saying? What am i doing?

Whatever it is, it seems to be working. His face is redder than a fucking bowl of tomato soup. He went to say something, but I shoved my fingers into his mouth, causing him to gag on them.

"Aw, gagging on my fingers?" I bent down to his ear and whispered: "I bet i could make you gag on more than just those." He squirmed and whimpered underneath me. I could feel his face heat up, just from my words.

I let go of his wrists and grabbed his waist, flipping him onto his stomach. "M-mark~" He was already moaning my name and I've barely touched him. "How pathetic. I've barely touched you." I degraded him. I knew he liked it when I would do that, he practically begs me to every other time we have sex.

I ripped his pants off and shoved my fingers back into his mouth. "Suck. Now. Don't waste my time." I ordered, he did as told. "Such a good boy for daddy." I slapped his ass making him whimper and wince at the sting.

Once my fingers were wet enough, I took them out of his mouth with a string of saliva attaching them. I stuck one finger into his tiny tight ass.

"uh~" He let out, placing his own head into the couch to muffle himself. I shoved two more fingers in at the same time, and pumped them in and out.

Eventually, I hit his prostate making him scream into the couch for me. "Mm, what a nice noise. Why don't you share it with the world, huh? Let everyone know you belong to me." I said, pulling his hair, forcing him to look up. I positioned my cock up with his hole, then counted down from 3 in my head. Didn't want him to have too much notice, otherwise this wouldn't be as fun for me.

Once I hit one, I spit on his hole, then forced my cock inside, making him scream out my name. "Oh, Mark~!"

I started thrusting into him, starting slow, then working my way up. "Yeah, you like that?" I gripped his hair harder. "y-yes! fuck, yes~!" He screamed out, grabbing the couch for some stability.

I let go of his hair, only to grab the back of his neck and force his head down. "Who do you belong to?" I needed him to say it. I need him to say my fucking name.

"y-you!" He screamed, "And who am I?" I said. "m-my daddy" He said, loud and clear. The neighbours could definitely hear him now. "That's right. You're mine. And if anyone else tries to take you from me, I'll fucking kill them. Do you understand me?" I don't know why I said that. I don't know if I actually intended on meaning it, either. But I did.

"I-I understand- Oh, fuck, yeah~" Ethan made me feel emotions I didn't know I could feel. I spend up my thrusts and pumped into him harder, hitting his prostate.

"Oh shit~! m-mark, im g-gonna-" He started, but I cut him off. "Cum for me. Be a good slut and cum for me." He listened, and came all over the couch and his new hoodie.

Like a good boy.

I got out of him and took his hoodie off, replacing it with my arms and a blanket. "I'm sorry, Ethan. I don't know why I got so jealous.. I just can't lose you. You're mine, got that?"

"got it. im yours, forever.." He said weakly. Maybe I went a bit too hard?