Stranger Danger.

HUGE WARNING!! PLEASE READ THIS.

This covers attempted R-pe and Murder. If you're sensitive to this DO NOT CONTINUE.

Ethan had just been kicked out of his home for being gay. His parents didn't understand him, and thought he was some freak. The kind of freak who likes young boys. But this wasn't the case at all, actually. Ethan had really liked older guys.

They were more experienced than he was, and they knew what they were doing compared to younger people. They would also know how to treat you afterward, most if the time. But this didn't stop Ethan from getting kicked from his own home.

Ethan was a blue haired, small framed, blue eyed, twink and he was expected to live alone out there without getting hurt. He found a small alley way where he was staying, but because of the lack of muscles and body fat he would get very cold, very easily.

It was a cold night, and he was curled up in a little ball as he was trying to keep his body heat to himself. Just then an old looking man approached him. He was around his 60s at least, with greyish brownish hair and a moustache and a beard. His hair was short and he was wearing a nice suit. He sat next to Ethan and started up conversation.

"It's a cold night out here, isn't it?" The man asked. Ethan did not answer. ".. Not much of a talker, I presume." The man said. The man moved closer to Ethan, causing Ethan to flinch in fear of what he might do. "Don't worry, I won't hurt you." The man lied. He grabbed Ethan's wrist with a firm grip and watched as Ethan trembled in fear.

"Please.." Was all Ethan could get out. He was on the verge of tears. The man asked "Don't what?" To which Ethan did not respond. ".. Are you a virgin?" The man asked Ethan. Ethan shook his head no, then the man slapped him across the face, making Ethan fall to his side. Just then the man climbed on top of Ethan and wrapped himself around to make sure Ethan couldn't escape.

Ethan struggled and wriggled and tried his damn hardest to get this man off of him, but nothing worked. He was too strong, and Ethan was too small. But he didn't give up. Ethan kept moving and screaming for help, though nobody came. After a while of struggling, screaming, and the man attacking Ethan's neck with his mouth while trying to get Ethan to calm down, Ethan gave up completely. He figured nobody would come save him, so why waste anymore energy at all.

The man kept Ethan's wrists above his head and he moved a hand up Ethan's shirt onto his chest. He was very uncomfortable and frightened. That's when a new stranger came over and stabbed the man in the neck. Blood fell onto Ethan as he lay there in shock. Once the man had fallen to the side, Ethan was quick to get up and catch his breath. He was covered in another mans blood.

"Are- Are you ok? Did he hurt you? Are you ok." The stranger asked.

This man looked younger. In his early 30s or late 20s. He had jet black hair, that wasn't too long, but wasnt short. He was muscular, and his voice sounded of a devil in an Angel's disguise. Strangely, Ethan felt safe. This man had just murdered someone, yet he saved Ethan's life.

"I'm.. I'm fine.. Thank you so much.." Ethan was quiet, but he was loud enough for the other man to hear him. "Wh.. What are you going to do about the body.?" Ethan asked. This man knew exactly what to do. He picked it up, and set it in the back of his trunk. Locking it up once he was fully inside. It was dark and quite late, so nobody saw, nor heard. ".. I'm sorry if I've scared you. I promise. I'm not going to hurt you." Mark said. But so did the man, so how could Ethan trust him?

".." Ethan had no response. "Here, just.. please come to my home. I'll let you sleep wherever you want, I'll make you some food, I'll let you use my shower, whatever. I just want you safe." The man said. He sounded so genuine. "What's your name..?" Ethan asked quietly.