1. The Opportinity Arises

I was rudely awoken, for the 3rd time this week, because of my 16 year old brother having his TV volume turned all the way up. I looked at my phone to check the time. 4AM. I sighed and crawled out of bed, heading to knock on Mason's bedroom door. I knocked. No respose so I knocked again.

"What?" Mason responded bluntly. "You couldn't turn that down could you?" I asked as I opened his door a little and stuck my head round the door.

"Oh sorry, yeah i will," He responded. "What are you even watching?" I asked Mason. "The Sidemen," He responded. I nodded and went back to crawl into bed, quickly falling asleep now there was less noise in the house.

*8AM*

I woke up, properly and happy this time. I picked my phone up off of the bedside table and had a scroll through twitter, instagram and tiktok. As I was scrolling through tiktok, a video caught my eye. How to get on the Sidemens Tinder Videos. Obviously I was intrigued knowing Mason is a fan of them. I found out how to attempt to get on, I probably didn't have the correct personality traits or looks but it was worth a shot. What was the worst that was going to happen?

I downloaded the tinder app, set up my profile with the best pictures of me I had and added a funny-ish bio. It said HI! I'm Katie and I am 23 if you couldn't already see. Literally how do I use this app? Just here for a free meal! Saved and ready to get swiping, or just dig out one of the members of the Sidemen Group. I swiped for only 10-15 minutes before Mason came into my room.

"I'm bored!" He whined as he sat on my bed, looking at me. "Poor boy," I laughed. "No, it's not funny Katie. What are you doing anyway?" He asked and peered over my shoulder, he gasped. "YOU'RE ON TINDER?!" He literally yelled out. "shut up, you know how mum feels about these type of apps, you idiot," I said to him. "You should try to find one of the Sidemen, you're pretty enough to be in their videos, and we're not too far from them so you have a good chance of finding them," Mason told me. I laughed, "That is what I was doing," Mason then sat, swiping through my tinder to try and find one of the boys, we went one after the other once the other got bored, then swapped.

"THATS ETHAN!" Mason yelped and swiped right on him. Its A Match! Appeared on the screen. Me and Mason looked at each other in shock. "I knew you were pretty enough," Mason laughed. "Okay so what do I do now?" I asked, shocked I got a match. "wait for him to message you, if he does you'll find out then," He told me. I nodded and then we both got called down for our dinner.

*A few days later*

Ethan sent you a message! A notification from Tinder, finally. I had been waiting for this moment. I clicked on the notiication, after giving it 20 minutes, just so it didn't look like I had been waiting for it.

Ethan: Hey! This is probably going to sound out of the blue but, how do you feel about taking part in a youtube video?

Me: Hi! That sounds so fun, I would love to.. but how does it work?

Ethan: Oh good! All you have to do is come to London, on the 6th of March. We will give you the address closer to the time.

Me: Okay! 6th of March, I am free so will be able to make it.

Ethan and I then exchaged numbers so he can contact me closer to the date and tell me other details. I was so happy.

"Masonnnnn!" I sang as I wandered to his room. "what?" He said as he opened his door to let me in his room. "They asked me to be in the video!" I said happily as I showed Mason the texts. "Yes yes yes!" He cheered.

I headed back to my room and opened my laptop, watching a few of their videos. I recognised one of them because of their boxing achievements. KSI, he was called. I knew who these boys were after watching many videos of theirs. My favourite seemed to be Harry or Wroetoshaw. He was so funny and quite the cutie. All of the boys seemed so nice and ridiculously funny. I realised these boys could be quite the laugh to be around. I decided I have got to make the best impression I will ever make on these boys.

*The 6th March*

I woke up at 6:30am and headed for a shower. I blow dried my hair while I waited for my face moisturiser set in. I then straightened my hair as I often get told that I look 10 times better with straight hair. I did my makeup, full glam but not over the top. At least my foundation matches my neck, unlike some people, right? After sorting my hair and makeup out, I headed back to my room to choose an outfit. I dug out some washed out black high waisted straight leg jeans,  a zebra striped cami top in a light blue shade. I paired it together with a Vivienne Westwood necklace and the matching bracelet. I decided to wear nike air force ones, with a black tick and matching nike socks.

I left the house at 9:30am and drove two ish hours, in my white Citeron C1, to the address Ethan had sent me earlier in the week. On the way there I got myself some breakfast from a small breakfast shop. It was very nice.

You have reached your destination. My satnav chimed out. I smiled at myself, touched up my makeup and jumped out of my car after parking up.