5. The date.

Harry's POV
Who was knocking on my door, all the boys knew Katie was round.
"Excuse me," I said to Katie and went to open the door.
The door opened and there was Ethan, Tobi and Simon stood at my door.
"What are you doing here? I told you Katie was coming over!" I exclaimed, slightly pissed they hadn't listened to me.
"We wanted to see her, be friends with her!" Ethan said. I shook my head.
"Guys we haven't even ordered food yet!" I told them.
"Oh well, we won't stay long!" Simon said.
"Are you gonna let us in?" Tobi asked. I stepped aside and let them in, they took their shoes off and walked into the living room, I trailed in behind them.

Katie's POV
I heard talking at the door and then the door shutting. Ethan, Simon and Tobi appeared in the living room. Harry walked in behind them, looking a bit glum.
"Hey Katie!" Simon, Ethan and Tobi said in sync as they sat down on the sofa next to the one me and Harry had been sat on.
"Hi!" I smiled. Harry slumped onto the sofa next to me, looking at me and frowning.
"We won't stay long, we just wanted to pop round and talk to you properly!" Ethan smiled.
"That's nice! Isn't it, Harry?" I said and looked at Harry.
"Oh yeah," He replied bluntly, clearly not very happy.

Harry's POV
I am so pissed right now. I thought to myself. I can't even have a girl round without being interrupted somehow. I told everyone, I was busy with Katie tonight but no, people just have to intrude. Don't get me wrong, I love my friends but this had annoyed me.
Katie, Ethan, Simon and Tobi all spoke for around 20 minutes, I responded every so often but I was just busy on my phone, I wasn't very happy.
"Right, we best be off!" Simon sighed as he stood up.
"yeah we better go," Ethan and Tobi agreed.
"Well it was lovely getting to know you some more, Katie," Simon said.
"Yeah you too!" She smiled at them all.
I walked them all to the door after they said goodbye to Katie and locked the door after they had left.

I walked back into the living room and plonked myself onto the sofa next to Katie.
"I hate interruptions!" I complained. Katie chuckled.
"Least it wasn't all of them!" Katie said, trying to make light of the situation. My stomach growled.
"Food time!" I clapped my hands together and opened the UberEats app.

We ordered pizza and while we waited for it to arrive me and Katie watched some of the walking dead episodes, I didn't want to really but was heavily persuaded by Katie. Our first series to watch together!! We had been watching a few episodes before i got a notification the pizza was here. Katie looked like she had been falling asleep, I just smiled as I headed to get the pizza.
When the pizza arrived I headed downstairs to collect it from the delivery guy. Thanked the guy and went back to my apartment to sit with Katie. I put the pizza on the counter and noticed Katie had fallen asleep.
What do I do? Do I wake her up? Oh god
"Katie?" I gently nudged her. She murmured a little but didn't wake up. I nudged her again.
Her eyes opened and she smiled at me.
"Sorry oh my god did I fall asleep?" She asked, panicking clearly. I nodded and she hid her face.
"no Katie!" I exclaimed. She chucked and moved her hands from her face.
"pretty!" I smiled and handed her the pizza she ordered. She smiled and took the pizza.
"Thankyou Harry, how much was it?" She said and clicked onto her bank app.
"No no, it doesn't matter I'm paying!" I told her.
"Are you sure Harry?" She said, looking unsure.
"Of course, on me!" I smiled. She smiled back at me.

After we both ate our pizza, it was nearing 10pm. We had both been so interested in the Walking Dead we lost track of time. Katie had fallen asleep, her head resting on my shoulder.
"katie?" I moved my shoulder a little. Her eyes opened and she smiled at me.
"what time is it?" She mumbled. I checked my phone.
"10 past 10," I told her. She looked shocked.
"Oh my, I best go Harry. Sorry for staying so long I hadn't realised!" She jumped up off the sofa. I grabbed her hand and she spun to look at me.
"stay here, it's too far to be leaving now," I told her, me also knowing I couldn't be bothered to move.
"Are you sure? There's no where for me to sleep," She said.
"You can have my bed, i'll take the sofa. It's only one night," I told her. Her face lit up.
"are you sure? I can take the sofa if you want?" She said.
"I insist Katie," I told her. She smiled at me and gave me a quick hug.
"Thankyou Harry!" She smiled. She was so pretty. "I don't have anything to sleep in though," She said. I jumped up, ran off to my room and came running back with a tshirt for her.
"here!" I smiled and handed her the tshirt. She had a huge smile on her face.
"Where can i get changed?" She asked. I pointed to my room and she walked into the room, closing the door behind her

I rang Ethan. He answered on the second ring
"Ethan i'm panicking," i exclaimed.