6. don't go home

Katie's POV
I got changed into harry's tshirt, and only Harry's tshirt. Glad I put my nice underwear on, I chuckled to myself. I folded my clothes and placed them neatly on the chest of drawers. I quickly checked my snapchat and instagram and messaged my mum I wasn't going to be home tonight, just so she didn't stay up waiting for me.

Harry's POV
"she's just fit Ethan" I exclaimed after whining to him Katie was going to be staying over at my house. Panicking.
"i'll talk to you later lad, Bye!" I said as I heard the door open.
"Bye Harry, have fun," Ethan said and ended the call.
Katie appeared from my room in only my tshirt, WOW.
She sat down next to me smiling. I pressed play on the tv show and we carried on watching The Walking Dead.

10am

I woke up, suddenly. I rubbed my eyes and found me and Katie both curled up on the sofa together, one of her legs over me, I couldn't move and risk waking her up. She looked so peaceful. I sat, letting her sleep while playing with her hair until she woke up.

It reached nearly 12pm when I heard a loud knock on my door. I couldn't move Katie was still sleeping. Well, she was but when they knocked again her eyes opened and she sat up, looking at me. I smiled at her but quickly jumped up to answer the door.

Vikk , JJ and Josh all stood at my door. I was a bit shocked to be honest.
"Harry why aren't you answering your phone we need to film!" JJ exclaimed and pushed past me into my flat, followed by Vikk and Josh.

Katie's POV
I picked my phone up and heard talking at the door. I couldn't tell who it was. JJ appeared around the corner, followed by Josh and Vikk.
"Oh hey Katie, didn't know you were here," JJ said and smiled at me. I smiled.
"Hey!" I replied. Josh and Vikk both said hi to me and I excused myself to go get dressed as I was still in Harry's tshirt.
I got changed into the clothes I came to Harry's in yesterday, brushed my hair and went to open the door but heard my name mentioned.
"Harry man did you and Katie, you know?" I heard Josh ask Harry.
"Oh no no, we fell asleep watching tv together, that's all!" Harry said, glad he didn't lie about it as many boys would.
"Cmon bro really, I'd of banged her shes so fit!" JJ exclaimed. I took a quick look at myself making sure I looked okay and walked back to sit on the sofa.
"why don't you ask Katie to be in the next video?" Vikk suggested. I was confused.
"what?" I asked. Harry smiled.
"that is such a good idea!" Harry turned to me "please!" He asked me.
"well what is it? tell me!" I said.

JJ, Josh, Vikk and Harry explained the video to me, 20 women versus Harry. Harry had to choose ten out of the twenty women and had to have a short 5 minute date with them. I smiled, happy i'd been asked to do it.
"That sounds amazing!" I exclaimed, "When?"
"Tomorrow we're going to film it," JJ told me.
"oh yes! Can't wait," I smiled.

Harry headed off to his room then to film with the rest of the boys as they were streaming, they all left to go to their places and he'd asked me to stay round. I was sat in the living room just watching TV. I got up to grab myself a drink and as I was grabbing a glass I felt a hand on my waist. I spun round, to be faced by a little sad looking Harry.
"hey," I smiled at him, putting the glass on the counter.
"hi," He said back to me, hands still on my waist so I was pushed against the counter.
"what's the matter with you?" I asked as he did look a bit bummed out, not as happy as he normally looked.
"just some comments on my stream, that's all," He said, smiling but it was clearly forced.
"why? chatting shit about you?" I joked. He chuckled a bit and then looked at me, dead in the eyes. "What?" I asked. His face edged closer to mine, I could almost feel him breathing. IS HE GOING TO KISS ME?! OH MY GOD PANIC STAY CALM
My thoughts went wild but as Harry's soft lips landed on mine, he was all I could think about.
He pulled away abruptly.
"oh my god i'm sorry," he exclaimed. I was confused. "what? no don't apologise!" I said, he stepped back.
"no no, that was wrong I should've asked i'm sorry Katie," He rambled and then rushed back to his room, shutting the door behind him. I stood there for a second, confused by what had just happened. I grabbed my glass of water and went to sit down.

I was sat for five minutes before I couldn't sit still for any longer. I stood up and knocked on Harry bedroom door as I could hear he was still streaming.
"HELLO?" He yelled. I opened his door slightly and stuck my head round, in hopes his stream could not see me.

Harry's POV
I slammed my hand over the camera as Katie's head popped round the door. I muted my mic as she began to speak.
"Can we talk?" She asked, looking at me.
"Yeah, give me ten minutes or so," I said, she nodded and shut the door.
I took my hand off the camera and unmuted my mic. I could see the chat going crazy.
was that a girl?
didnt that look like a girl just before he covered the camera?
has harry got a girlfriend?
isnt he single?
what that a girl in ur room then harry
did u guys see that girl too?
isnt that a girl from the tinder videos?
I ignored the comments but knew people definitely saw Katie. I was getting worried about it but i streamed for 10 more minutes before ending it and heading to talk to Katie.