11. Surprise

2 months later
Harry's POV
It had been two months since the kick up with Kian and it still played on my mind what he did to Katie. I would do anything for that to go away.
It was 8am on a Tuesday morning and I was heading to meet the boys to film a sidemen video. Me and Katie hadn't seen each other in a few weeks, we've both been very busy. We haven't said anything to fans and we've tried our best to keep what we were on the low. I hadn't asked her to be my girlfriend yet, I definitely will. Just need to find the right moment.

I text Katie just as I arrived at the filming location.
Me- Hey, hope to see you soon! Missing you! Xx
She replied almost instantly.
Katie- Missing you more! Cannot wait to see you so soon <3 xx
So soon? what?
I smiled happily, knowing I had found the best girl.

Katie's POV
I met with Simon and he let me into his and JJ's flat.
"Just wait, i'll text you when we're all coming back here. Make yourself at home," He said. Simon showed me where the fridge was, all the snacks and showed me how to use their tv.
"Right, i'll see you later," Simon said. I smiled.
"See you soon," I grinned as he left to meet the rest of the boys to film. Me and Simon had gotten really close, we were good good friends now and his girlfriend, Talia, was so lovely too and had become a good friend of mine.
Simon- Also i forgot to say, book you and Harry a meal or something at a nice restaurant for tonight, I'll send you the money for it so don't worry! x
Me- Are you sure? I can afford it! x
Simon- No, you paid for me and Talia that takeaway so i can only do the same for you x
Me- If you say so Simon! x
I was sat on the sofa, looking for a nice restaurant close by. I found one, a cute pub/restaurant and booked me and Harry a table for later on in the day. Once I figured out how to use the TV, I put on netflix and watched The Umbrella Academy, I'd heard it was good and yes, I was very late to the trend.

It hit 5pm exactly when I received a text from Simon.
Simon- Coming back now, will be like two minutes. Hide!!! X
Me- On it! x
I turned the TV off, put my glass in the sink and grabbed my shoes and coat and hid around the corner from the kitchen.
I waited for like a minute before I heard the door open and all the boys laughing.
Simon- Just come out when we're all settled and I'll make sure Harry doesn't see you first! x
Me- Okay, i'm hiding literally round the corner from the kitchen x
Simon- okay no worries x
I waited for 5 minute before I heard the TV turn on which i'm guessing means settled, right? I stood up and I saw a camera rolling on the table facing Harry. Harry was sat, with his back to me and all the boys but Harry and JJ saw me. I held my finger over my mouth, gesturing the boys to now make a scene.
"So what do you want to watch?" Vikk asked, trying to hide the fact I was stood literally behind Harry.
"oh hi Katie," Simon said, so calmly.
"what you on about?" Harry asked as his head turned and his eyes landed on me.
Harry shot up, literally jumped up and almost flew at me. He ran over and wrapped his arms around me, spun me round and placing me on the floor.
"What are you doing here?!" He exclaimed. This huge grin just plastered across his place. I chuckled and he turned to the boys who were all smiling like idiots at us.
"Did you guys know?" Harry asked them.
"Only me and JJ did," Simon said.
"They both arranged it for you," I said to Harry.
"GUYSSSSS," Harry whined happily and hugged them both aswell.
"We wanted to see you both together again!" Simon said.
"I want a girlfriend!" Ethan whined, jokingly.
"Go on then guys, go get ready! Dinner for two!!!" Simon shouted as he pushed me and Harry out of the door.
Me and Harry stood outside Simon and JJ's flat looking at each other.
"What the fuck are you doing here?!" He said and planted a big kiss on my lips.
"I wanted to surprise you!" I smiled as we walked out of the building.
"You bloody did," Harry said.
We headed to Harry's place to get ready for dinner. We walked in and Cal Freezy was sat on the sofa. I'd never met him.
"Hi Cal," Harry said as we walked in, Harry holding my hand and pulling me behind him.
"Hey Boggo," Cal said and then he saw me. He jumped up to introduce himself.
"Hey Katie, I'm Cal!" He smiled as he stood infront of me. He's bloody tall.
"Hi Cal!" I smiled.
"Nice to meet the special lady in Harry's life, even with the same name as the ex," He chuckled and held his hand out for me to shake.
"You too!" I smiled and shook his hand.
"We're off to get ready, going out for dinner," Harry told Cal.
"Enjoy you two," He said and plonked himself back on the sofa.
Me and Harry walked into his room and sat on his bed.
"where we going?" He asked. I showed him the booking and he smiled. "I really like that place!" He said and kissed me.
"Good!" I smiled.

Me and Harry both got ready, glad I only had to change my clothes as I had already done my makeup. I put a tight black silk dress on and some black chunky heels. I waited for harry to say that he had gotten changed before I stepped out of the bathroom.
"I'm done!" He chirped. I took a deep breath and stepped out of the bathroom.