2. The Pick Up Line

Ethan had asked me to text him when I arrived, so I did just that. I sent my text and waited a few moments before a door opened and Ethan appeared with a beaming smile on his face.

"Hey!" He smiled and pulled me in for a quick hug. "Hey," I replied, trying to not go weird and shy and quiet. "Okay, so just follow me and you're going to have to sit with some other girls until everyone is here, is that okay?" He told me. "Yep, that is completley fine!" I smiled and followed Ethan through to a room filled with a few sofas and about 4 other girls. Ethan left me in there and headed somewhere else. I sat down and smiled at everyone else. "Hey!" One of them smiled at me. "Hi," I responded, happy someone had spoken to me. "I'm Harley," The girl said to me. She was blonde, quite skinny and she was wearing a short black mini skirt with a red corset type top. "I'm Katie!" I smiled as she sat next to me. "Hi, I'm Amy!" Another girl said and smiled at me. She had brown hair and was wearing some skinny jeans, a white blouse type top and a black denim jacket. "I'm Alissa," The other girl said, she was wearing all black with dyed silver hair.

We all sat and spoke, getting to know each other better. Soon enough 10 girls were all in the room. "I'm so nervous," One of them said and chuckled a little. We all nodded in agreement. A man came in, hooking us all with microphones and explaining the concept of the video we were partaking in.

"It is all just a joke, please do not view these boys as bad people after this, it is all just a laugh!" The guy smiled. "Alissa View, you first. Followed by you, Amy..." He told us when to go and when our turn was. We nodded and all waited. Alissa had her name called and she stood up, walking to the room we were told to go to.

I was going last, all the boys are going to be so fed up, I thought. Keeping myself hyped up and calm was becoming difficult as there was only one other girl infront of me. She was called through, I was next. Stay calm, breath! I kept saying to myself as I touched up my hair and makeup, preparing myself.

Harrys POV

I was getting just a little bored, the 9th girl just came out. I cannot even remember any of the others names. JJ went first this time, then Simon, Ethan, Vikk, Josh, Tobi and then me. Not one of us got a reaction from this girl. She was ultimately boring. Crack a smile girl, come on. My turn. I stepped forward, god this girl looked empty behind those eyes.

"If you were an apple... you'd be a fine-apple!" I chuckled as I shook my hands about. Not even a reaction from her, nothing. "No," She pointed to the no side. I burst out laughing while saying "Boys boys, ive come to join you," As she had said no to every single one of us.

When it came to the, Why did you say no? She basically said we were either ugly or boring. Tough crowd I thought to myself. Knowing there was only one girl left and not one of them had been girlfriend material. I know these videos aren't to be taken seriously but I would genuinley like a girlfriend, I'm 24 and I feel like its time for my next relationship. We all lined up again, I was going last, again. I didn't see much hope for the next girl but it was going to be a laugh whatever happened.

I was playing on my phone when I heard a voice of what sounded like an angel. I looked up and wanted to get a glance of this girl.

"Hi, I'm Katie and I'm 23!" She said, cheerfully and not quietly, which was a good sign. I couldn't really see her properly as there was 6 other guys infront of me. JJ went first.

"Can I take a photo of you so I can show santa what I want this year?" JJ said, followed by him laughing. The girl laughed along with him, her laugh was so nice to hear. She said no to JJ and JJ whined about it, then Simon went next. Simon got a no, probably because of the cum joke. Then Tobi, Vikk, Ethan and Josh all also got a no. My turn next, I had been thinking about what I was going to say, actually getting nervous. Josh moved and I got a full view of this girl. She was gorgeous, her body perfectly in proportion, her hair was ginger and looked so soft. She was amazing, god yes please. I smiled at her as I stepped forward. I had no chance. I stepped forward, with a big smile on my face. She smiled at me and I started to speak. "just turn to the side so I can make sure mine will make sense," I jokingly said, but she actually turned to the side, giggling away to herself. She had an amazing body. I turned my body for a better view. "WOOOAAAHH!" The boys cheered from behind me. Katie laughed and stood back facing me. I was in awe. She was basically girlfriend material.

Katies POV

I stood back facing Harry and his jaw had dropped. I laughed and pointed at his jaw, all the other boys were still clapping. Must have a nice bottom Katie. "Okay okay, it will make sense!" He clapped his hands together. "Go on! Say it!" I encouraged him. "okay! Are you butt dailing? Because I swear that ass is calling for me," He said, followed by the cutest giggle ever. I laughed and clapped my hands. "It was a yes before you even said anyting but.." I stopped "Is there a superlike?" I laughed. Ethan yelled "JUST KISS HIM WON'T THAT DO?!" Me and Harry both laughed. "On the cheek will do!" Harry chuckled and pointed at his cheek. "are you sure?" I asked Harry. He nodded eagerly. I stepped towards his, planted a soft kiss on his cheek and stood back where I was. All the boys cheered and Harry shouted "SUPERLIKED!" He laughed and then it was time for Why did you say no?

I started saying "I said no to Simon because it was a cum joke," Simon threw his arms in the air in disgrace. "I said no the rest of you because you didn't look like Harry!" I laughed. "She definately fancies you Harry!" Tobi shouted out. "Maybe I do!" I jokingly said, but wasnt actually joking.

The video was over for me and I headed to the room we got told to go to after.