Coffee Shop

Context: Seojun and SuHo had never met before until both of them was in high school. Seojun works in a coffee shop, and SuHo will met him there. Jukyung and SuHo also didn't meet yet👌

*DING*

That was the sound of the door opening.

"I got that Seojun" said Jukyung as she takes the order of the customer.

"Okay, one vanilla iced coffee, 1.5% sugar, and extra whip-cream." Jukyung told Seojun.

Seojun quickly made the coffee.

"Here." Said Seojun, handing the drink to her.

Seojun worked at the coffee shop as a part-time to earn extra money. Nothing really interesting happens, they just serve customers till 7 p.m.

"Uhhh, I wish I could just ride my motorcycle instead of doing this job." Seojun whispered to himself.

"Look Seojun," Jukyung said patting his shoulders, "someone's causing a commotion outside, everyone is staring."

Seojun looked in the direction Jugyeong was pointing at and saw a boy. A really handsome boy, and everyone else in the shop seemed to agree too, by the way they're looking at him.

"Umm, hi sir, what would you like today?" Jukyung said with a big smile.

"Just red bean coffee, 10% milk, and I want it hot please."

"Okay and name please?"

"Oh, it's SuHo."

"Okay sir, your order with being ready in about 5 minutes." Jukyung replied.

Jukyung galloped back to Seojun and told Seojun the order. Seojun went to make the coffee, but couldn't get his mind off of the man. SuHo was it?

"Seojun you're spilling milk over the floor!" Jukyung yelled in a panic as she grabbed a mop. Seojun didn't release that he was daydreaming. He was just in a whole other world just a second ago.

Jukyung glared at Seojun, and seein his face, she knew what Seojun was thinking about.

"Ooo, someone's heartstrings are being played~." Jukyung tease as she mimicked a air guitar.

"What no!" Seojun argued back with a defensive tone, "I was just thinking about what I'll eat for dinner!"

"I know when you're head over heals Seojun. We know each other for almost 3 months now, and I had never seen you defend yourself this hard."Jukyung said, pointing out Seojun's lies.

"So who was it?" Asked Jukyung .

"What?"

"Like was it a girl who you met on the street, or maybe she's in the store right now." Jukyung said, starting to look around for someone.

"You'll never find them, just stop trying."

"They don't call me the dating expert for nothing you know."

"Dating expert? Please, no one calls you that!" Seojun said rolling his eyes.

"Ooo, maybe it's that guy named SuHo that got you daydreaming!" Exclaimed Jugyeong. Seojun's heartbeat stopped for a moment as Jukyung said "SuHo".

"By that expression, I guess I'm right!"

"N- no!" Seojun stuttered out frantically.

"Sure~ keep telling yourself that." Jukyung snickered under her breathe.

Seojun couldn't stop staring at the man named SuHo though. If he could, Seojun would probably rush out of the store to buy him flowers and ask him out on a date.