Study Group (M)

Warning: smut and threesome, still gay though. m/m/m

SuHo was going to Seojun's house to help him study for next weeks exams. Walking to the front door, SuHo rang the door bell.

"Coming." Shouted a voice from the other side.

Seojun opened the door letting SuHo in.

"Hey, come on in, I have some water for you." Said Seojun.

Walking into the house, SuHo sat down at the kitchen table.

"Okay, which subject should we start on." Asked SuHo.

"I don't know."

"Let me see your test papers then." SuHo said.

Grabbing the paper from Seojun's hand, SuHo was stunned at the test.

"You just answered C for everything." Said the confused SuHo.

"Yeah, and I got 47% on that." Seojun said proudly.

You even do that for science, language arts, and the English one..." SuHo look at Seojun's English test paper. The English test wasn't even a multiple choice test. It's a fill in the blank, but the answer that Seojun wrote in was just the letter "C".

SuHo just stared in disbelief. Seojun also stared back with an innocent look, acting like nothing was wrong.

"Let's just start with you learning to actual try on your work." Sighed SuHo.

SuHo sat down next to Seojun.

"Okay, let's just test what you know." Said SuHo. "What's the first element on the periodic table?"

"Umm... water?" Seojun said will nervousness.

"Water isn't even on the periodic table." SuHo said really wanting to face palm himself.

Seojun wasn't focusing though.

"Why do I need these for? I mean like, I've been to middle school before, and I have never needed to use mx=b+y, or something like that." Complained Seojun.

"First of all, it's y=b+mx, and your mother wants you to get better grades, so she got me to help you with this." Replied SuHo.

Just then the door bell rings again. Seojun got up see who's at the door, since his sister isn't going to be home till 6, and his mom is staying at the hospital.

At the front door, Cho-rong stood there.

"Oh, hey Cho-rong!" Seojun said letting him inside.

"Hey bro, oh- and SuHo. What are you doing here?" Cho-rang asked.

"Hi." Wave SuHo, "helping him study for next week's exams."

"They're next week?!? Shoot! I forgot." Exclaimed Cho-rang.

"You can study with us." Seojun suggested, hoping that this will have some of SuHo's focus diverted on to Cho-rang.

"Can I? Oh thank you." Said Cho-rang.

SuHo was going to object, knowing what Seojun was up to. But Seojun just shuts him up.

"Here sit down." Pushed Seojun.

It was now SuHo, Seojun, and Cho-rang sitting down at the table.

"Seojun, I know what your trying to do." Groaned SuHo.

"What do you mean? Cho-rang needs help with his exams too." Replied Seojun with an innocent smile.

SuHo just decided to put up with Seojun. Continue teaching Seojun and Cho-rang on math.