Drunken SuHo and tipsy Seojun (M)

Context: They both came back from a dinner party. Seojun is drunk and Vice versa. There's smut.

SuHo was carried by Seojun to his house. They both got a bit tipsy during the drinking competition.

"Mmmmmm, it's so hot!" SuHo said trying to take off his shirt and pants.

"At least what till we get inside." Seojun said quickly grabbing SuHo's hand to prevent him from giving the neighbors a strip show.

Seojun quickly carried SuHo into the house. SuHo threw his shirt and pants onto the couch.

"Hey hey hey, what are you doing?" Asked Seojun. Seojun was also little bit tipsy from drinking to much.

SuHo fell onto the couch and grabbed Seojun with him. The two bodies bumped against each other.

Seojun tried to get up, but his hand landed on SuHo's crotch. With only one layer of garment covering his privates, Seojun could feel SuHo's details.

"Shit- sorry about that!" Seojun got up trying to not squash SuHo.

SuHo then hugged Seojun's back down.

"Can we do it?" Squeaked SuHo.

"Now? You haven't showered yet." Seojun exclaimed.

Despite Seojun's words, SuHo was reluctant to get up.

"Can we do it first, then shower together?" Said the drunk SuHo.

"Okay, but we need to prepare you first."

Seojun carried SuHo to the bedroom. Putting SuHo on his back, Seojun grabbed a rope to tie SuHo arms to the bed.

Seojun then parted SuHo's legs. Pushing his legs into the air, Seojun tied the legs on to the bed frame. SuHo's entrance was now fully exposed.

"It feels cold down there." Grunted SuHo.

"It's going to feel warmer." Smirked Seojun. And he was right. Seojun placed his tongue onto SuHo's hole. The warmth from the tongue spread all the way down to his toes. SuHo was trying to push his ass closer towards Seojun to get him to lick more, but the ropes kept him in place.

"Be patient."

Seojun's tongue explored SuHo. Rimming his hole, Seojun slowly traced his tongue up to SuHo's balls. Tracing back, the tongue slowly triggered nerves between SuHo's legs

"Stop teasing already, plea- Ah please..." moaned SuHo.

Seojun started to circle SuHo's entrance with his tongue. Teasing SuHo even more, SuHo could feel his stomach getting loosened, and about to release himself.

"Ah- umm... Ughh!"

Seojun played with SuHo's balls. Rolling them around in his hand, and slurping up the precum that dripped down, Seojun gulped down SuHo's balls intensely.

"Se- Seojun?" Grunted SuHo.

"Yes baby?"

"May you suck me off, I feels so hard right now." Whined SuHo. SuHo wanted to move, but being tied down and helpless made SuHo very desperate.

"Only good boys can cum." Smirked Seojun, "Will you be a good boy?"

SuHo nodded in obedience. Using his puppy dog eyes to try to convince Seojun to suck on his cock, SuHo pleaded to Seojun about how much he needed him.

"Please ah- Seojun, please. I can't take it anymore."

Seojun circled his tongue around the entrance of SuHo. SuHo started to squirm around, the warm tongue poked at SuHo.