Sick in bed

Working nonstop is pretty tiring, and it is obviously taking its toll on Seojun.

Waking up from bed, Seojun feels woozy. Getting out of bed was hard. Well at least harder than usual. 

Putting on his cloths, Seojun went to the bathroom. Droopy eyes and puffy red checks were very apparent.

"Eh"

Seojun didn't really think anything of it. Walking into the kitchen, Gowoon noticed Seojun walking like a zombie.

"Hey Seojun, your face is all red." Gowoon said worried.

"Really?"

"Here, check your temperature." Gowoon said handing Seojun a thermometer.

Checking him temperature, Seojun saw that it was 100.9 F (38.3 C).

"Oh shoot. Seojun, you should rest for today." Said Gowoon.

Seojun was going to protest that it's not that big of a deal, but his was already pushed back to bed.

"I need to go to school, pretty sure there's some  leftovers that you can heat up."

"My little sister won't even stay home for one day to take care of her precious older brother for one day?" Seojun whined with a forced frown.

"Precise? You? Yeah right." Laughed Gowoon. "Well I'm off, call me if you need anything."

With the door shutting behind Gowoon, Seojun was now home alone.

"10:45, 6 hours till Gowoon gets home." Thought Seojun.

Seojun's decided to go scrolling though his phone. Then all of the sudden, the front door ringed.

Looking up, Seojun got out of bed to see who it was. Opening the door, SuHo stood there with a bag in his hand.

"I heard you were sick, how are you feeling?" Asked SuHo.

"How did you know I was si-"

"Your sister told me to check up on you."

"Oh okay,"

Seojun, letting SuHo in, went back to sleeping in his bed.

"You can leave now." Seojun said.

SuHo just looked at Seojun's back.

"No."

"No it's okay, you don't have to take care of me." Seojun explained.

SuHo proceeded to take out cough drops and some hot soup out of the bag.

"Doesn't look like you had breakfast yet," SuHo grabbed a spoon, "Your body needs to have energy to recover."

Placing the soup on the living room table, SuHo got Seojun out of the bed, and carried him to the couch.

"I'm not a child, you don't have to carry my to-"

Seojun sudden had a spoon shoved into his mouth.

"What the-" Seojun spitting out the soup.

"You shouldn't talk when eating." SuHo said wiping the soup from the table. "Here, open wide."

"Like I said before, stop treating me like a child." Whined Seojun.

"Your are acting like one though, spitting out your soup and whining."

"Don't shove soup in my mouth then-" *cough* *cough*

"Stop shouting, you need energy to get better." SuHo said, pulling a blanket over Seojun.

Seojun silently ate his soup, which was fed by SuHo.

"Hey SuHo?" Said Seojun.

"Yeah?"

"Don't you have anything to do today?" Asked Seojun.

"No." Replied SuHo.

...

"SuHo, why are you so monotoned, can't you express some emotions?" Seojun teased.

SuHo just looks at him, and forced one of those fake smiles for a second.

"Come on pleased, I have rarely seen you do anything with emotions. You do basketball emotionless, you do homework emotionless, you'll probably love emotionless." Seojun said, poking at SuHo.

"Go to sleep." Said SuHo, pushing Seojun down on the couch.

Seojun wrapped his legs around SuHo, bring SuHo down with him.

"Tickle tickle." Seojun laughed as he tickle SuHo's side.

No reaction.

"You done yet?" Said SuHo, obviously a bit annoyed at Seojun. "You need to go to bed now."

"Why are you acting like a mother now?", questioned Seojun. "You rarely ever do this."

.........

"Hello? Earth to SuHo. Hey SuHo, SuHo, SuHo, SuHo, SuHo, SuHo."

"Yeah?" SuHo finally said.

"Nothing, just wanted a reaction." Chuckled Seojun.

SuHo grabbed the soup that was still on the table, and force fed it to Seojun to shut him up.

"Hey, hey, hey! I thought we won't be doing that-"

"Eat up." SuHo says as he gives another bite to Seojun.

"I'm full..." Seojun said.

"Okay," SuHo got up, "Get some rest now." Said SuHo as he just stare at Seojun, seemingly telling Seojun that if he gets up, he'll be forced to sleep.

"Got it."

Seojun shut his eyes, but it was just uncomfortable. He could feel SuHo watching over him.

"You look so peaceful when you sleep."

Hearing that, Seojun opened his eyes and saw SuHo kneeing on the couch side, just staring.

"I thought I told you to sleep." Said SuHo.

"Yeah, but you're just staring at me. Can you like turn the other way?"

SuHo just patted Seojun's head,

"Go back to sleep." Smiled SuHo

"Wait! You just smiled." Seojun said with a large grin.

"No-"

"SuHo showed emotions!" Laughed Seojun dancing up and down.

"Hey hey hey, no jumping, lay back down."

Pushing Seojun back down, SuHo accidentally fell on Seojun. Just then the front back open, and to Gowoon's surprise, she saw SuHo's and Seojun's face staring at each other. With their lips almost touching, Gowoon suddenly felt like she's intruding on something.

"Omg, sorry! I just going to close the door now."

"Wait! It's not what you thi-!"

Before Seojun could finish, Gowoon already closed the door behind her.

..............

"Well then... what do we do now?" Asked SuHo

"I don't know either." Said Seojun, covering his face in embarrassment.