Coffee Shop Pt2

SuHo was letting Seojun spend the night with him. Their original plan was to meet up the next day, but both of them wanted to spent more time together.

"You can take a shower first." Said SuHo, handing Seojun clothes and a towel.

"Thanks." Said Seojun. Seojun looked around the house. He noticed that SuHo's house was a lot bigger than his. The walls were blue, there were windows the separated the rooms, and a painting of the night sky above his bed.

"Follow me to the bathroom." SuHo said as he grabbed Seojun's hand and led him to the bathroom.

"Here, you'll wash up in here, I have another bathroom." Said SuHo.

Seojun was then left alone in the bathroom to wash up.

"Okay, okay, try not to embarrass yourself" thought Seojun.

Once finished washing, Seojun saw SuHo waiting on the couch for him.

"So... what do you want to do?" Asked Seojun

"Oh, I was thinking about watching something." Said SuHo.

"Well, what would you like to watch." Seojun said, wrapping his arms around SuHo's shoulders.

"I was thinking about a horror movie."

Now, Seojun hated horror movies, with the jump scares and loud screaming, he rarely watches horror. But Seojun decided to just try it because SuHo asked him to.

SuHo and Seojun both decided to watch [insert horror movie because I don't watch horror because I am way to scared too].

The movie was starting on the living room T.V. 
Seojun was trying his best to impress SuHo by acting like the movie wasn't scary at all.

"Okay okay, don't scream. Think of happy thoughts. My little pony~ my little pon-."

*Jump scare*

"AHHH!" Blurted out Seojun.

SuHo looks to his side and sees Seojun scared out of his lights. SuHo had gotten more scared from Seojun's scream than the actual jump-scare.

"Hey, are you okay?" Asked SuHo

"yea yea... I'm doing great."

That was a lie. Seojun had his hands covering his mouth. SuHo moved closer to Seojun, and comforted Seojun by patting his back.

"There there." Said SuHo comforting Seojun.

Seojun looked at SuHo, and buried his head into SuHo's stomach.

"What are you doing? That tickles!" Laughed SuHo.

"So you're ticklish right here?" Smirked Seojun.

Seojun started using his hands to tickle SuHo. SuHo fought back by tickling Seojun in the neck. Both men were laugh uncontrollably. In the end, both of their stomach hurts to much to laugh.

Seojun was starting to get sleepy. Same goes for SuHo, as he was laying on Seojun's stomach, and could barely keep his eyes open.

"Hey, get up." Said Seojun.

No response.

Seojun decided to carry SuHo to the bedroom.
They entered the room, and SuHo flopped onto the bed. Seojun followed quickly right after.

"mmm- Seojun?"

"Yea?" Replied Seojun.

"Let's cuddle."

Seojun was surprised that they were going to be sleeping together during their first night together.

Seojun wrapped his arms around SuHo. He could smell the scent of lavender coming off of SuHo. SuHo was little spooning and grabbed both of Seojun's arms and wouldn't let go of them.

Seojun chuckled at how SuHo was acting. Embracing each other in their arms, the body heat off of Seojun made SuHo sweat like crazy.
SuHo shuffled around Seojun's arm until they both fell asleep facing each other.

The Next Morning

SuHo woke up with his head buried in Seojun's chest. Seojun was hugging him tightly not wanting to let him go. SuHo snuggled closer towards Seojun. Staying still, not wanting to move, SuHo closed his eye.

Seojun was still fast asleep and hugging SuHo tightly. If SuHo was able to stay like this forever, he would hug Seojun even tighter.

Seojun rolled around and rolled onto SuHo. Seojun head was resting on SuHo's shoulder, and he hugged SuHo like a Koala hugging a tree.

"Hey, wake up." SuHo looked down at Seojun.

"Mmm.... don't want to....."

"Don't you have have work today?" SuHo said, lifting Seojun's head off of his shoulder.

"Oh shoot!" Seojun quickly jumped out of SuHo's bed. "Um, I'll be going now."

"Okay, than, um see you later?" SuHo asked.

"Yeah yeah. I'll see you later." Seojun smiled back at SuHo.

Seojun quickly grabbed his motorcycle keys and ran out the door. Checking the time, Seojun saw that he had 50 minutes before needing to go to work.

Seojun heart was jumping around that he got to spend the night cuddling with SuHo.

In SuHo's house, SuHo was getting dressed to get coffee.

Time Skip

"Hey Seojun!" Jukyung shout from behind the counter. "So have you thought about the plan we made up yesterday?"

"No need, I already did something." Seojun smiled from cheek to cheek.

Jukyung looked at Seojun confused.

"What do you mean you did something?" Jukyung thought about it for a while. "Wait, so you got with him." Jukyung smirky nudged Seojun.

"What?!? No!" Seojun said choking on water, "I only spent sometime at his house."

"Did anything else happen?" Asked Jukyung

"We only watched a movie."

"Well well well then." Jukyung stared suspiciously at Seojun. "Did anything else happen?"

"Well, I did sleep together in bed."

"Ah, young love, making people move faster in relationships, like sleeping in the same bed on the first day." Jukyung mumbled as if she was a philosopher.

"What did you mean young love, you're the same age as me." Seojun questioned.

In the coffee shop, the bell rang.

*Bing*

"Hello what would you like-" Seojun suddenly stopped.

"Hey, hi Seojun."

It was SuHo. SuHo was all dressed up in a blue jersey with black jeans with some holes in it.

"Umm hi, may have coffee please?" SuHo said with a big smile.

Seojun smiled back looking at SuHo.

"Okay!"

Seojun quickly went back to make SuHo's coffee.

"So he's here." Jukyung said. "You should put extra coffee in his cup."

"On it."

Seojun made SuHo's coffee with extra care.
Then finally giving it to SuHo.

"So what brings you here today?" Asked Seojun smiling at SuHo.

"I was just here to get coffee."

"Well, I'm glad to see you again." Seojun said grabbing SuHo's hands.

"So see you when you get done with work?" Asked SuHo.

"Yep, see you when I get done with work!" Replied Seojun waving goodbye to SuHo as he leaves the store.