Request 1

[First request. I apologize to the person who requested this. I told you I would've had it up over a month ago, but I got a new piercing over that weekend and therefore I was in pain lol. And I just recently got a whole bunch of x-Rays for my wisdom teeth. So I'm sorry, but here it is. The issue between them can be whatever you'd like lol. Sorry it's so short, too.]

The tension between her and Chris was thick. She ran her fingers over her arm, trying to avoid eye contact with him. Things hadn't been well the past couple of days. They were both confused as to why, but it was happening and the tension between them only seemed to get worse. Deep down they both knew they needed to talk in order to fix this, but the question was who was going to be the one to speak first?

"Y/n..." Chris whispered before gently taking her hand into his. He gently ran his thumb over her knuckles before bringing her hand to his lips. He kissed every knuckle, letting his lips linger on each one. "It'll be alright. We'll get through this." He spoke softly as he went back to caressing her hand. She watched him and nodded her head slowly.

"Come here." He spoke moving his hand up her arm as he gently pulled her towards him. She stood from her seat on the couch and moved to sit in his lap. He wrapped his arms around her tightly as he sat back, kissing her head softly. His fingers ghosted over her arm as he rubbed them resting his head against hers. He gave the hint that everything was gonna be alright. And when this feeling arose between them they would usually be alright in the long run.