Oneshot 8

[Some what of a request, but I was told to come up with the plot. Y/E/C= your eye color.]

SMUT. Food involved with said smut.

She found herself laying on their bed, stark naked, beneath Chris. He had set a bowl of hot fudge on the nightstand beside her head. The smell of the chocolate practically making her mouth water. He had come home in a hurry telling her what he had picked up at the store. She was ready for ice cream sundaes, but was enjoying what he had in mind nonetheless.

She watched as he reached past her head, grabbing the warm bowl. He dipped his finger into the hot fudge before lowering it to her mouth. She wrapped her lips around his finger and sucked the fudge off of it releasing a soft moan as she did. He eventually moved his finger away and gave her a rough kiss. His tongue moving past her lips to taste the chocolate mixed with the familiar taste of her. They both moaned into each other's mouths. Chris felt as though he could've came right then and there like a teenage, high school boy with a crush.

"God, you're beautiful." He praised her as he took a hold of the spoon in the small bowl. Using the spoon he scooped up some of the hot fudge before lifting it and hovering it over her body. The fudge slowly began to drip down onto her tanned skin: first over her collarbone, down across her breasts, before stopping at her naval. She inhaled sharply as the hot chocolate touched her skin making goosebumps appear down her neck and over her chest. Her body's reaction only made his pupils dilate more, if that was physically possible.

Chris had moved to the end of the bed and began to leave soft kisses up one of her legs. He glanced up at her as he rubbed his beard up her leg and began to leave wet, needy kisses on her inner thighs. Her breathing quickened as he slowly made his way between her thighs. He would stop and suck on the soft skin before lazily running his tongue over the skin-color-changing spot. His fingertips ran over her thighs and grabbed her hips tightly as he situated himself between her legs. He could see her practically begging from just the look she gave him. A smile slowly spread across his face before he ran his tongue over her core once before moving to kiss beneath her bellybutton.

"You're such a tease." She groaned from above him. Her tense muscles slowly began to relax as he caressed her sides with the pads of his thumbs.

"That's why you love me." Chris responded with a cheeky smile and a deep chuckle. His eyes landed on the hot fudge that he had left on her body. His bright blue eyes found her y/e/c ones as he licked up the chocolate he had trailed over her stomach. The chocolate had stuck to her skin making him have to lick more than once over the same area as he slowly made his way up her body. Her back arched in response to him as his mouth found one of her nipples. He used his right hand to move some hot fudge onto her left nipple before moving to suck the chocolate off the different part of skin. She tangled her fingers into the sheets and released an audible moan as he licked the chocolate off.

Chris had eventually licked most of the chocolate off her skin before their lips met again. She buried her fingers in his hair and wrapped her legs around his waist pulling him flush against her. He tangled his tongue with hers as he began to move his hips meeting hers and making her gasp. He smiled against against her mouth and let out a breathy moan as their hips met again.

She then moved her hands between their bodies and began to undo his pants. "I want to lick chocolate off you, too."

[Do let me know if I should make a part two to this.]