Oneshot 2

[A/N: Probably one of the shortest. I apologize.]

"Done!" I exclaimed as I dropped the paint brush. 

"What exactly did you do?" Chris asked as he glanced down at his nose.

I slowly smiled, "I made you into a kitty." I pointed at the triangle on his nose then the whiskers along both cheeks. 

Chris slowly nodded, "I see." he glanced back up at me then growled. 

"Hey, hey...be a good kitty." I bit my lip taking a few steps back. 

"Now where's the fun in that?" He whispered as he stood. 

I tried fighting a smile then blinked as I bumped into a wall. Chris eyed me and smiled as he pressed his body into mine before dipping his head and kissing me softly. I buried my fingers into his hair and returned the soft kiss. I inhaled sharply as his fingers ran down my back then grabbed the back of my thighs as he lifted me up onto his hips. Chris' lips moved down to my neck as he held my hips tightly. I felt his tongue move across my collarbone then back up my neck. 

"I'm not such a bad kitty, am I?" Chris whispered into my ear. "You seem to be enjoying it." He whispered again then rolled his hips into mine. 

I gasped softly then grabbed his hair tightly, "God yes." I whispered.

He looked back into my eyes before rolling his hips again and kissing me hard. I felt his tongue against my lower lip and parted my lips letting his tongue find mine. I grabbed his hair tighter as he deepened the kiss and grabbed my thighs. 

Chris broke the kiss and sighed heavily against my lips, "I need you." he said breathlessly. "And I'm going to make you come so hard." he whispered. I nodded and held onto him tightly as he walked back to our room kicking the door shut.