Oneshot 9 (Thor)

A/N: its uh been a while lmao, but I come bearing gifts. feedback is always appreciated my loves heart eyes. im sorry ive kept you waiting so long.

NSFW.

The golden tub sitting before her was filled to almost the brim of hot, steaming water. A soft sigh escaped her lips as she lazily began discarding articles of clothing. First her pants, then she pulled her shirt up and over her head, then finally came the underwear. Her bones and aching muscles were practically screaming impatiently as she took the time to put her hair up into a tight ponytail. The tub was practically beckoning her, taunting her with the steaming water.

Her one hand gripped the side of the tub as she lifted her right leg up and into the warm water. Her entire leg riddled with goosebumps, her left leg following suit, before finally submerging her body up to her collarbone in the soothing, welcoming water. She rested her elbows against the edges and her head back against the white wall. This is exactly what she needed. There was a hint of lavender in the air that helped further her into relaxation. She closed her eyes, focusing on the lavender and the way her muscles relaxed, finally seeing how tense she had been and how tight her muscles had been.

A few moments later, the door to her bathroom opened and closed rather quietly. She knew who it was, acknowledging her company with a tilt of her brow, choosing to keep her eyes closed as it furthered the suspense. Thor chose not to speak, but instead leaned over, pressing a kiss to her shoulder, his lips trailing down her arm until he finally pressed another kiss on the back of her hand. Now her eyes were open. She gave the god of thunder a small smile before turning her hand over to caress his bearded cheek. 

The two were silent in each other's company, but the way Thor looked at her spoke a million words. He reached forward, caressing her own cheek with his thumb, before leaning in to give her a tender kiss. The kiss was full of love and passion. Had she been standing up her knees would've buckled. However, despite how slow and gentle the kiss began it slowly, but surely, turned into the polar opposite. Thor's tongue quickly slipped past her parted lips, eager to almost drink her, almost as if he had never kissed her before. Her fingers reached up into his short hair and grabbed a few strands which only made the Asgardian growl. As much as she loved the short hair, she thoroughly enjoyed, and missed, being able to really grab onto his hair back when it had been longer. And she knew he did, too. Something about his hair really brought something out of the god when pulled even the slightest.

Thor pressed his forehead against hers as his hand finally left her cheek and made it way beneath the water. His fingers traveled between of the valley of her breasts, past her stomach, and down to her thighs. Thor loved every part of his lover, but something about her thighs seemed to be one of his favorite parts. He liked the reactions he could pull out of her by just barely touching them. One of her more sensitive areas that he was fully aware of and had taken note of.

His fingers lingered as she opened her legs further. He whispered praises into her ear ranging from sweet nothings to dirtier things. She was practically squirming at his touch, not really sure which to concentrate more on if that was even physically possible at this point. His accented voice was deep and husky in her ear, his breath against her ear sending shivers down her spine, more goosebumps spreading over the exposed parts of her arms. Thor nuzzled his nose into her neck as his blue eyes wandered down her body to her thighs, but immediately went from teasing to grasping her thigh tightly as he felt her own hand slip past him to rub him through his sweatpants. She was rather satisfied with the response she got and it graced her with a groan from the god next to her. Music to her ears. 

Thor finally took control back as his middle finger slipped through her folds and circled her clit. There was an inhale of breath from her end, her own hand movements faltering as she was reminded of who was in charge. His finger continued the slow circles until they ventured down further, finally entering her with two of his fingers. Her free hand grabbed a hold of his arm, her mouth dropping open, and her head leaning back against the wall. Thor, cocky as ever, wore a smirk as he slowly dragged his fingers out and back in. His pace was painfully slow. 

"Please, my king." She finally whispered out, between breaths. She felt his cock harden at her words. The words he liked to hear so much, if she couldn't already tell. She repeated her words, but made it extra special by giving his cock a light squeeze. He didn't hesitate to quicken his pace after that. Exactly what she wanted and some. His thumb took his finger's earlier place, circling her clit a little faster.

Thor was rather concentrated on the way her face contorted and the noises she made. He loved knowing she looked like this and sounded like this because of him. He felt her thighs close around his hand and her inner walls clench around his fingers as she finally came. Once again he whispered praises to her as he stood, bending over to press kisses all over her face, whispering I love you's, before his lips finally met hers again.