Oneshot 6

S M U T I S H.

        Chris had suggested a movie date. She had agreed to go if they saw a cliche movie of her choosing.

        Throughout the movie Chris whispered to her how boring the movie was or how it'd be better if they just ditched. "You're the one that wanted to go on a date." She spoke in a whisper as she kept her eyes on the large screen.

        Towards the end, Chris wrapped his arm around her shoulders as they exited the theater. "God, that was awful." He said with a chuckle.

        "It was, wasn't it?" she asked with a laugh, lacing her fingers with the ones wrapped around her shoulder. Chris smiled and kissed her temple as they walked. He continued on with kissing her cheek then the lining of her jaw, his kisses starting to linger.

        She slowly smiled and pushed him away teasingly. "Stop. We're in public." She mumbled.

        "I'm sorry, what was that?" He asked pulling her closer, beginning to plant kisses all over her face. She inhaled sharply as she started laughing, attempting to get out of his strong grasp.

---

        Once home, Chris opened the door for her letting her walk inside first. She walked in and took a deep breath. They had only been gone for a few hours, but the smell of home was always welcoming no matter how long they were gone. She slowly smiled to herself as she felt him wrap an arm around her from behind. Using his free hand, he moved her hair to the side and left soft kisses him beneath her ear down to her clothed shoulder. She released a sigh then smiled again as he removed her jacket, moving it to the couch beside them. She turned to face him and was met with a soft, passionate, yet demanding kiss. He moved to run his fingers through her hair as they kissed only making her moan softly against his mouth.

        A smile slowly appeared across Chris' face. He grabbed the bottom of her shirt and brought it up over her head before tossing it to the side. Their lips met again before she moved away and started towards their room. She turned to face him again with a smile as she backed into their room and watched him remove his shirt as she did so. His shirt was discarded to the side as she picked her up and laid her down onto the bed. She smiled wide, her heart racing, before her lips met his for a third time. She ran her fingers over the muscles in his back and down his spine as the kiss deepened and became more passionate.

        She let out a small groan as Chris pulled away to remove their last pieces of clothing. He ran his fingers over her sides. She sighed contently, feeling his fingertips running over her smooth skin. He's done this numerous times before, but it still amazes him just how flawless her skin was to him. It was like a map he memorized so well. He left a soft kiss on her stomach before kissing up her chest then her neck before reaching her lips again.

        Her gasps and moans were like ecstasy to him. They became more and more frequent as his hips met with hers with each thrust. Her arms had wrapped around his body as he gave her a sloppy kiss to the mouth. His hands wandered her body as if he had never felt it before or like it would disappear within a second. The sound of his name pouring from her lips sent him over the edge, bringing her along with him. He began whispering "I love you"s and small praises as he left kisses all over her after regaining his breath.

        Chris laid beside her, letting her use his right arm as a pillow, and used his free hand to run his fingers along her bare back. He ran his thumb over her skin and eventually lulled her to sleep.

[A/N: I do take requests so leave them in the comments. ;)]