Lead the Way, Bee

There he sat, now calm. His legs swung as he was too short to reach the ground, and he sat in silence. Tubbo had cried for around half an hour but now he felt empty, almost forgetting what it was that upset him. His childish mind was not mature enough to comprehend the fact that he had just been abandoned. Abandoned and let down brutally with a note that he didn't even read, couldn't even read...

So that's where he was at. Tesco toilets in the dark. Some might say this was safer than being stranded outside, but a vulnerable 7 year old boy hanging around in the male toilets of a supermarket at night time is not ideal. Tubbo's innocent mind was unaware of these dangers, never having a role model to teach him the dangers and problems in society.

Now settled, Tubbo decided to leave the safety of his cubicle. With a bounce in his step he opened the toilet doors and wandered aimlessly around the aisles of Tesco. Being the neglected little boy he is, Tubbo was one to interact with all- Clearly unaware of 'stranger danger' which led him to smile at most people he walked past.

Let's make them happy. He knew that smiling at people often made them happy, as when his teacher praised him for something he did right she beamed. That always made Hus day shine a lot brighter, the slight bit of affection that an adult showed.

Almost skipping on the slippery floors, Tubbo showed off his wonky milk teeth to the late shoppers this evening. A very tall man with wavy hair and round glasses looked shocked at the positivity the young boy showed him. You would never think the kids world had been shattered only an hour ago. The man in question stared confusedly at Tubbo as he held up his prized possession and mimicked a voice.

"H'ullo" he said in a funny voice, which the man supposed was the bee. Tubbo moved on, feeling his aim was achieved. After 10 minutes of skipping around, Tubbo got fed up of that activity. He came across the fresh bread and, as it was unsupervised. He looked left to right and grabbed a tiger roll.

With a hop in his step, he left the store clutching the roll he collected. He had to find a place to sleep after all...

He pulled out his bee. "S'ow the way bee" he muttered whilst holding the item like a compass. It led him towards a group of shops in the town centre, where there was a lot of light and where would be much less scary to rest. Some of the shops were clothes shops, some were newspaper shops and many were owned by business chains. Tubbo found a shoe and clothes shop, quite big, and it was 24 hour luckily for him. He stared through the front glass and saw the few shoppers browsing in there at this late hour, bright lights streaming through the large windows at the front of the shop.

He set his thin jumper down on the cold floor, still slightly warm from being on his body. He sat down cross legged as he did that Wednesday before everything went wrong, and tucked into his bread roll. Tubbo did feel really guilty about not paying for the treat, especially since he had already eaten but it was too good of an opportunity, and nobody was there to punish him anyway.

Tubbo settled there for around an hour, eyes never seeming to fall shut. That's when things took a turn for the worst. A tall man in a baseball cap emerged from the shop, looking around. Tubbo curled in on himself, feeling intimidated and towered over. The Man's eyes locked on him and he froze.

"Get outta here kid, my Custer's are complainin'" with a thick accent "Wait for ya mom somewhere else." Tubbos eyes widened as he quickly fumbled to get to his feet, trying to drag the jumper up from underneath him. The tall man crossed his arms, adding to his stern aura.

Tubbo stuttered out apologies in his childish dialect and turned to walk away slowly.

Meanwhile, the man in question stared at the back of the child in confusion. He had never had to deal with stragglers at his shop due to his reputation. Huh. Whatever. He turned and went back inside, attending to his business without giving it another thought.

----
Authors Note:
So... What do you think? This took a while to write for some reason, I tried to work more on how I word everything :)

Love,
WLYM - Virtual hugger