Chapter III

I'm so unmotivated to do dream POV thing but oh well ;(

        He woke up to the slight knocking noise on his bedroom door. "Yes?" he asked, tired and impatient already. "Her majesty wanted to chat with you. The queen from Arctica is also here." How long had he slept? He's sure that a queen wouldn't be here too early. "Ill be there soon." the maid muttered a small ok then left. So, dream got on his royal attire. THAT CLASSY SHIT AGAIN YKNOW. A lime green sweater like shirt, creamy white fur at the top. Shirt tucked into his jeans, black and fitting. Brown combat boots matching his brown belt like satchel around his waist. Of course you can't forgot that shiny yet plain mask. Creepy with that sinister emoji smile. Telly tubby looking ass. He immediately saw a tray of toast next to his door on a small table. He quickly scarfed it down and ran over to the throne room, swatting down wrinkles as he got there. He was guessing Sapnap was still sleeping and George was trying to wake him. "Hello mother" he smiled as he finally opened the door to the room. "Hello dream! Me and her majesty MS.insert last name here." She waved as dream walked to where they sat. "Should I go ahead or?" His mothers friend nodded, sipping her tea, or coffee it was actually very early. "Well, I know you aren't looking to tie note, but the Arctica kingdoms young prince will have to soon. His father is worried for him. And frankly you can be going on adventures all the time you'll need someone to make sure you're it reckless." The snowy kingdoms queen laughed, knowing techno was no better. More reckless even. Strategic but quick to conclusions or decisions. "Well! If you don't like him then, at least try to befriend him. He doesn't have many and neither do you." dream understood where his mother was coming at, but George could stop him from doing reckless things, sometimes, he couldn't fight him to stop him but if dream. Ok wait. Yeah no if he really wanted things you can't stop him until you fight him. And not many people can defeat him, actually none. "Well? Will you consider it. Might be a wonderful experience and cross some ties for our kingdoms. Settle things, y know?" the queen had a kind smile on "of course, it doesn't hurt being social. Plus, who wouldn't love me, I'm very charming." the queen laughed a bit. "yes, yes, you sure are. Well, I think George is having trouble with Sapnap, you are excused." the queens waved goodbye to dream and immediately started chatting.