ugh hey mamas (this is a chapter)

yooo yeah so, I know I said I'd make it a long time ago but kinda going through issues, like every fan fiction writer for some god damn reason, anyway. Uh. I haven't watched techno or anything abt mcyt lately so don't expect me to be as relatable as I used to be )':

"Again, don't want your germs." Techno then stood up, so classy- "Well, how else could I have waken you up?" Dream also stood, with his arms crossed like a bAd BiTcH. "Tell me yo wake up-" "tried that." "Yell it then-" "I did." "No you didn't" "yes I did-" And, then techno walked away. "WHERE ARE YOU GOING?-" The green guy started sprinting towards techno. "WHAT THE HELL MAN-" Speeding through the hallways, Techno finally made it to his room and slammed the door sitting in front of it so dream couldn't open it. "Why are you even following me?!-" ...

"I actually don't know..-" Pig man then proceeded to open the door, to patronize him. "YOURE TELLING ME, YOU RAN THROUGH MY CASTLE, TO MY BEDROOM, FOR NOTHING???" Where'd the green man go?- IS TECHNO GOING CRAZY? Wait, he go poof?

"Always focus on your opponents pig" that, was from behind him? Techno looked into his room, to see the piss baby putting his dirty grabbers all over his stuff "Uhhh- can you not touch my books? You're not welcome here." Dream took one of his books and put it in his bag, "oh? Well, your mom said I could hang out with you so~" "Didn't you just say you didn't know why you followed m-" "Shhhhh, don't worry bout it bacon, you look like a big nerd right now- Techno?-" Damn. Gone. Did, techno use the same trick he did or.. Did he just leave? Dream ran into the hallway "Bacon bits?" May as well explore the castle...

"Oh! Hello dear!" Techno walked into the queen's room. "Did you uh, invite dream to stay longer?" His mother looked up at him "WeLl he was the only one who talked to you, so I just kinda though, yknow.. I just wanna see you happy" Damn, now he felt bad. "I'm sorry ma'am, but do I have to keep him company?" The dream looked at him for a second.. "wait.. Did you leave him alone?-" And with that, techno speeded through the hallways, yet again. "DREAM? DREAM WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU, FUCKING BITCH!"

I don't know what this is, sorry, ill try better tomorrow lmao. Also, ill try to post tomorrow, and I'm promising ill try, on my cereal bro. Anyway, farewell for now or sum, this was really short ill write big boy story tomorrow. My writing skills are dying lmao