Schnappter One

Y/N= your name

~-~-~-~-~-~-

I was slumped on my couch, wrapped in a big fluffy blanket, feeling like a potato when my brother walked in.

"Y/N? How long have you been there?" Tom asked.

"Awhile," I mumbled, not looking up. I could feel his eyes boring into my skull and so I turned to him and stared back.

"Y/N, this isn't healthy. You seriously have to move past this." I scoffed and turned away.

"Right, because mum and dad are gone and I have to live with you now. Get over it."

Tom groaned and facepalmed. "Y/N, Im honestly trying but its hard to raise a grumpy 16 year old." I frowned and guilt bubbled in my stomach.

"Okay, yeah, Im sorry." I buried myself lower in my blanket.

Tom was silent for a second and then walked up to me and kissed the top of my head. "Im going out to meet Jacob and Zendaya okay? I probably wont be back till after supper." I grunted in response. He sighed, and I heard him grab his jacket and go out the door.

I slid down the couch and flumped onto the ground. I pulled out my phone and went onto instagram, stalking my favorite accounts.

@milliebobbybrown☑;

	❤1,765,263 💬8,489

1,765,263 💬8,489

@milliebobbybrown☑; Getting excited for the upcoming oscar awards!!🙌

@username1; omg I hope you win somethingggg!!

@sadiesink☑; u look beautiful today queen!

        ↳ @milliebobbybrown☑; bet you look better❤

@username2; ew, you honestly suck at acting. Ur not gonna win anything😬

         ↳ @milliebobbybrown☑; honey, i never said I was gonna win anything, you can just take your hate and leave now. 

@noahschnapp☑; cant wait to see you all☺

Huh, I had forgot about the upcoming awards, I know Tom was going with Jacob and Zendaya and apparently the Stranger Things cast was going. That seemed fun.

After scrolling through Millies older posts I pulled up netflix and decided to rewatch Stranger Things for the millionth time. 

I squealed when mini Gaten, Caleb, Finn, and Noah appeared on screen. They were all so tiny compared to now, AND THEIR VOICESSSS!!!! AHHHHH (ahem, sorry, fangirl moment) I had a kjasdlhsjnd moment when Mike/Finn slammed the demogorgon on the table, knowing what was about to happen to them all. 

I spent the whole day watching Stranger Things and eating every single thing in my fridge and pantry. I was still watching and eating when Tom came home.

"Hey Y/N, how was your day?" He walked over to me and plucked a chip from my hand, I glared at him and he laughed.

"It was pretty good, I stayed inside, robbed your kitchen and watched stranger things." I looked at Tom and he looked flabbergasted.

"You haven't been outside all day-" I gave him a look and he shut his mouth. "Anyways, I had an idea that would give you reason to leave the house- no offense- and give you a welcome to your new life." He looked at me for awhile. Not talking.

"And that would be...?" I urged him on.

"And so I was wondering if you would like to go to the Oscar awards as my date... Well obviously not my date but like thats the only way you'd be able to come." My face showed no emotion and I sat completely still in my seat for a good minute.

"Seriously? Your gonna take me to the Oscars??" Tom nodded looking at me with narrowed eyes, skeptical of my behavior. Then I jumped from my chair squealing and hopping around the room. "I'M GOING TO THE OSCARSSS!!! OHMIGOSH TOMMY!!!!! THE STRANGER THINGS CAST IS GONNA BE THERE!!! AHHHHH!!" 

Tom started jumping up and down with me, both of us giggling our heads off.

After our little party session me and Tom cleaned the house and collapsed on the couch. Him turning on the tv and watching netflix, me going on instagram and posting about my recent victory. 

WORD COUNT: 669 (not including authors note)

A/N: FIRST CHAPTERRRRRRRR also im using the schnappter for chapter and its not orignialy my idea so no credit for that goes to me :).