Schnappter ELEVEN

When I came downstairs noah was nervously nibbling at a cookie.

"Are you okay Schnapper?" I asked as I set down my computer. He opened his mouth to say something, then closed it.

"Yeah yeah I'm fine, let's start reading through the scenes."

TIME SKIP CAUSE I KNOW Y'ALL LOVE THEM

Noah's pov
I smiled at Y/n as she laughed -if I must admit, cutely- while reading a scene of hers. I continued to stare at her before I heard the creak of the stairs behind me.

There was her brother, Tom Holland staring at me with a i.swear.to.god.if.you.get.any.closer.to.my.sister.i.will.kill.you. Face.

I gulped and tried to unsuspiciously step away from Y/n a little bit.

Toms face didn't really relax but he moved to stand at the counter with us- right behind us. Also reading the script I guess.

"I'm going to get some water.." I mumbled, y/n nodded but didn't look up. Tom just put his hand on her shoulder, even more protective.

At the kitchen sink I looked at the siblings- who were now laughing again at something. My brows furrowed.

What had happened or was still going on that made him so protective of his sister? What had I overheard in the hallway?

A/N: sorry for the short chapter but I'm tired and can't keep this chapter up rn 😪
WORD COUNT: 227 words