Schnappter Six

Y/N POV

"Sooooo, do you guys wanna have a sleepover at my house after the awards!?" Millie asked enthusiastically.

"I'm already staying with you so it would be weird if I didn't go." laughed Sadie.

"Sure, sounds fun." Finn agreed too.

"Yeah."

"I'm in."

"Yess," Everyone had said yes and they were all looking at me.

"Um I'll have to check with Tom first but I'm in." They all cheered. And we dived back into our desserts. We all jumped a little when a loud voice rang out through the big room.

"Hello everyone and welcome to the 202_ Oscars!!" I clapped my hands, along with everybody else. I zoned out a little, playing with a small berry on my plate. My mind wandered to the audition.

It was wednesday which gave me three days to get ready, I really want this role. It would take my mind off of my parents, give me a possible career and give me money to buy my own place, once I turned 18.

...

"Y/N," I heard Sadie say call my name. "The shows over, its time to go." I realized that I hadn't paid attention to the awards at all.

"Oh, did you guys win anything?" They all shook their heads. "Well they obviously missed the talent." I said assuringly.

"Its fine, we don't care anyway. But now its time for our sleepoverrr!" Millie sang. I laughed.

"Let me just go ask Tom if I can go with you guys, I'll be right back." Mills nodded and Sadie gave me a "hurry your butt up" look. I laughed and rushed to find Tommy.

Millie POV

I waited until Y/N was gone before I pounced on Noah.

"Soooo, what do you think of Y/N?" I asked smirking.

"W-what do you mean?" He stuttered for a second. I looked at the others to see if they were seeing his reaction, Sophia, and Sadie were sharing a knowing look. Finn, Caleb, and Gaten were smirking.

"I mean what do you think of her?" I said plainly.

"Well I mean shes awesome," Finn ooh'd. "Shut up Finn, you know what I mean." I sighed and turned away from Noah, making sure that my phone was in my purse.

"So everyones still on for tonight?" I asked hopefully. They all nodded and I grinned, this was going to be a night to remember.

"He said yes!" We all turned to see an excited Y/N bouncing over to us.

"Yayy!" Sadie ran over to meet her and they instantly started talking about what to do. I looked to the left to see Noah watching Y/N while trying to look busy, he practically had heart eyes. I smiled devilishly, these Oscars had just started the worlds cutest and most annoying couple.

Y/N POV

I laughed with Sadie as we walked to her and Mills' car/limo that took them here.

"Should we do face masks?" Sadie wondered.

"Ooh, I bet Millie has tons of those around her house." I responded. I was getting excited for this sleepover (not just cause of the face masks.)

"Okay, what movies should we watch?" She asked while we started heading down the stairs that lead outside of the building. Before I could answer I heard another voice speak suddenly on my other side.

"How come you guys get to pick the moviesss?" I yelped and held my hands up in a way that made me look like a ninja. "Jeez Y/N, I'm not that scary am I?" I recognized the voice as Noah.