Schnappter Twelve

Y/N's pov
I shoved Toms hand off my shoulder.

"I know what you're trying to do and its not gonna work."

"Y/n I'm just looking out for you. I know when you're getting attached to someone and I just don't want you to get hurt." He whispered to me. 

"I'm not getting attached!" I snapped back at him. He gave me a look and then turned to Noah, I looked too.

"Yes you are, and I know its just at the beginning but I can't let you feel abandoned again. I-" tom was interrupted by Noah popping up behind us.

"Whatre you guys whispering about?" I shook my head.

"Nothin important, just thw script."

"Thats important superstar." I shrugged and Noah noticed my change of mood.

"Whats wrong? And don't say nothing because I know I've known you for like two days but I know you." He had a protective mama face on and his hands were on his hips.

I smiled at his concern but it dropped quickly.

"Just some stressful stuff thats been going on in the family, thats all."

Noah's pov
Family stuff? Come to think of it- it was a little odd that y/n was living with her brother and not her parents.

I frowned, she looked sad now. Head hung low.

"Hey," I wrapped an arm around her. "Lets go watch some cartoons. Give ourselves a break." She propped her head on her palm but still looked slightly sad.

"A break from 5 minutes? Your weird Schnapp, you know that right?" She was smiling now.

I booped her nose and grinned.

"Obviously." She allowed herself to be dragged to the living room and for me to switch on disney channel

Only ten minutes later we were laughing our asses off at the now inappropriate jokes on the show.

"Thanks for this noah!" She gasped through laughter. I looked at her face, which was glowing. Her y/e/c eyes were crinkled and her nose was scrunched and her lips.... her lips were looking very kissable.

Y/n pov
I controled my laughing and continued watching the cartoon but soon sensed Noah's eyes on me. I turned and saw him looking at my face- more specifically- my lips.

My face turned molten hot but I couldn't help but glance at his lips too. Which were parted slightly and only six inches from mine.

Five,
Four,
Three,
Two-

Suddenly we were so close that I could feel his lips slightly brush my lips before they smashed together.

Fireworks, thats what it felt like. Like I was a sparkler just waiting to go off and then, I did.