Schnappter Seven

Gaten's POV

Me and Millie were the only ones awake. The others were all sprawled out in the living room sleeping. And that included y/n and noah. The pair were cuddled into each other under a fluffy blanket.
"Ahh! Gaten they look so cute togetherr!" Mille whisper/yelled into my ear. I jumped
"Geez, you almost killed me mills!" I exclaimed, millie just laughed a bit.
"I'm going to take a picture." She said with adoration in her eyes. I smiled and watched as she pulled out her phone and began snapping pictures of the pair.

I'm so sorry for gatens pov being so bad I'm not as familiar with him so I just didn't really know how to write it.

~Time skipee, everyone else has woken up~

Noah's POV
I slowly woke up as I felt my arm being tugged away from where it was clutched at my chest. About to yank my arm back I opened my eyes to see what was happening and I ended up nose to nose with a sleeping Y/n.
I sucked in my breath in surprise at the closeness of our faces. We were close enough that I could see every freckle and mark that was etched on her skin.
Suddenly a body plopped onto the both of us causing me to moan in pain while Y/n shrieked.
"Millieeee," Y/n groaned, sitting up slowly, the action making her relieve that our legs were tangled together under the blanket. Her mouth snapped shut and she sat there frozen.
"I'm sorry! But gaten made pancakes, and its like almost noon." Cutting through the awkwardness. Y/n unfroze and whipped her head towards me.
"PANCAKES!!" We both bolted towards the kitchen, leaving millie smirking on the makeshift bed.

Sadies POV
I stabbed my pancake as Y/n slid into the chair next to me, piling food on her plate. Noah sat across from her also beginning to eat pancakes. Everyone was watching them, grinning.
They obviously noticed because they were avoiding all eye contact and had faint blushes.
"What?" Y/n finally asked. Tired of the small giggles from the group.
"This-" Jack said exclaimed excitedly. Leaning across the table and shoving his phone in their faces. Noah's mouth dropped open and Y/n looked horrified. On Jack's screen was one of the pictures that millie took of y/n and noah while they were cuddling.

@Milliebobbybrown☑

❤5.1m 💬56.2k
@Milliebobbybrown☑; woke up to this 🤩💜
Gaten Matarazzo, Sophia Lillis, Georgie Henley, Caleb Mclaughlin, and 5.1m liked this post

Tagged, @noahschnapp☑, @y/nholland

@user897; they slept together🙊
    @schnapple; I'm so jealoussss, lucky girl🤧

@hotgurlsummer; full on ship coming!!🚢
     @awkwardcrone; yes!!🤩
     @noahsgogos; if their date I will scream

A/N: oml i am so sorry for making you guys wait this long it took me forever to make this short ass chapter. Now I will hopefully be updating more often xxemi