Valentine's Day with Haz (headcanon)

↣ haz had some plans for valentine's day with you.

↣ he wanted to take you to a place that was memorable to you two

↣ so what better than the restaurant where you had your first date, amirite?

↣ he of course, just told u that he was taking you to a restaurant for dinner and told you to wear something nice.

↣ and you picked out a lovely red coloured dress with spaghetti straps and ending just above your knees that you had picked up especially for today for umm specific purposes😉

↣ You did some simple makeup, nothing too much, just some foundation, red lipstick, some eyeliner and mascara and you felt amazing.

↣ He wore a simple buttoned dark blue formal shirt with black pants and a black coloured jacket.

↣ He looked gorgeous, as usual.

↣ He drove you to the place, you were constantly asking him where you guys were going.

↣ To which he only smirked and said "wait for sometime, darling."

↣ When you finally reached, you instantly recognised the place.

↣ It was the same restaurant you and Haz had your first date about 3 years ago.

↣ You couldn't help letting out a small squeel, making him chuckle.You both took a table and took a seat.

↣ Memories of your first date came flooding to both of you as you recollected them.

↣ You remember how you had ordered a smoothie after eating and had accidentally spilt it all over your dress.

↣ He had offered to lend you a shirt and you shrugged, thinking this was your chance to see where he lives.

↣ He had taken you back to the apartment and lent you his hoodie and some shorts and you changed in his bathroom, leaving your dress in the laundry room.

↣ When you came back, he couldn't help but notice how great you looked in his clothes.

↣ He just pulled you close to him on his lap(he was sitting on his bed) and began kissing you.To which you responded gladly, kissing him back.

↣ He was an amazing kisser, by the way.

↣ His soft lips felt so amazing on your lips.

↣ You even ran your fingers through his curls, he hummed into the kiss, enjoying the sensation of your fingers.

↣ You both finally pulled away to breath. You were still on his lap.

↣ His hands reached your waist to pull you closer while you stroked his cheeks with one hand.

↣ You just looked into each others eyes.

↣ "that was, really good"

↣ "yeah?" He chuckled. "You look beautiful in my clothes, by the way."

↣ "thanks" you blushed.

↣ you spent the rest of the evening making out on the bed and eating takeout, and before long sleep had overtaken you both and you had fallen asleep in each other's arms.

↣ you both remembered it too well.

↣ now back to the present hehe

↣ you both had an amazing dinner, the both of you eating your favourite foods.

↣ he had also got you some beautiful red roses and gave you a beautiful necklace with a heart shaped locket which had a photo of the two of you smiling in it. you got him the shoes he had been eyeing for a long time, which he totally loved.

↣ he also took you out for some stargazing in a nearby park where you gazed at the stars for a long time and laid side by side and kissed.

↣ his fingers were, of course, tracing your body through your dress.

↣ he whispered in your ear "may i unwrap you, dear?"

↣ and you whispered back eagerly, "you can darling, but not here" you winked and he knew just what to do.

↣ andd he drove you both home immediately and as soon as you entered your apartment he slammed his lips on you and carried you to the bedroom, the both of you undressing each other quickly and having sex the whole night hehehe

the end