Birthday Vibes

"Happy birthday, baby!" You whispered to Haz, who held you close to his chest, so that you could still hear his beating heart.

"Thanks, princess." He whispered softly in a raspy voice, pulling you closer to him, his grip never leaving your waist. His lips pecked your forehead softly.

Your legs were intertwined together, blanket everywhere, you in just one of your or Haz's t-shirts and comfy shorts, while he was just in his boxers, and shirtless, giving you easy access to run your hands on his chest every now and then.

"Mm I just wanna stay like this." He lazily whispered.

"Uhh no my dear, I am not letting my cake go to waste." You told him sternly, while smiling at the same time at his goofy face.

"You made a cake for me?"

"Of course silly, my baking skills have to be utilised after all. The only thing you love more than me is my cakes." You said, laughing.

"Oh yeah, that's true. That's why you're my girlfriend."

You take gasped, clutching your heart dramatically.

"I feel offended. And here I was thinking it was because of me saving you from Tom when you stole his pancakes."

"I was hungry and I didn't know it was his, let it go!" He snickered, covering his face.

—-

Later, that day, the both of you were digging in breakfast, pancakes and syrup, especially made by you with maple syrup. You had planned out the whole day, queueing some movies for bingeing, having a whole day's supply of drinks and snacks and whipped cream;).

Around some time, Tom and the boys came round your apartment as well, staying for some time to good around a little. Everyone loved your cake, especially Haz. They kept teasing the both of you, saying that you had another gift to give him(A/N: uh, wink wink!), which may or may not have been wrong.

After they left, it was just you and him, sitting in front of the television all day, watching movie. You in his lap, his hands on your waist, your head nuzzled in his neck.

His hands drew patterns on your skin under the shirt, sending goosebumps to your skin. You wrapped your hands around his chest and waist, cuddling into him like a teddy bear.

He gave you a slow kiss on the lips every once in a while. Him holding your cheeks while you running your fingers through his hair just the way he liked.

"I love you so much, baby girl. Thanks for today." He said, kissing your forehead.

"I love you so much, too, Haz."

The end