What Did You Do?

With you working from home online due to the global lockdown, you had a ton of work to do. You generally cooked and cleaned after yourself and your younger sister, Leah, who had online classes. Luckily, you both lived close to Tom and Haz, which was convenient, because Tom sometimes offered to babysit your sister while you and Haz would go out for a date or have movie nights with cuddles or making out sessions.

Now, you were so engrossed in your work, you did not notice Haz entertains your apartment, who put his finger on his lips to tell your sister to be quiet. He snuck up behind you and whispered in your ear, "Hey babe! Long time no see!"with a chuckle.

You were startled and jumped a little in your chair.

"Shit Haz, you scared the heck out of me! What are you doing at this time? You know I'm working!"

He gave a lazy peck to your lips and said "can't a guy see his girlfriend? And what did I say about working too much?"

You rolled your eyes. He was always telling you off on working a little too much, which you knew wasn't good, but you had an important presentation to finish as well as help Leah with her homework as well. Not to mention, cook for the both of you(although Tom and Haz sometimes tried to cook for you, which ended up in ordering a pizza or calling Sam for help).

"I know, baby, but I need to finish this presentation. It's a very important one!"

"Alright, but you, my babe are going to take a break. Tomorrow is a Saturday, Tom can take you out somewhere, I'll watch Leah."

"You can come with me instead of Tom."

"No, Tom will relax you a bit, then in the evening we can cuddle or watch a movie or something. Also,I need to try and beat your sister at Monopoly!" He looked at you with those blue eyes of his, which you always went weak for and caved in.

"Fine! But no mischief, save that for the evening", you said cheekily, with a twinkle in your eye.

——

(Next day)

"Okay Haz, no burning the house down, you're in charge. Don't let me down. Leah, homework first, then do whatever you want. But only two hours, at most, of social media. And listen to Haz."

"Okay, 'mom', we'll take care, meanwhile you need to go and have some fun!"Leah whined jokingly.

"Have fun, babe. Tom, take care, but not too much." He gave you a small peck, which made Leah scrunch her nose in disgust.

"Eww, get a room!"

You both pulled away giggling. You and Tom gave them a hug, then headed out.

——

Tom took you out for lunch at a local über-modern restaurant, where you had one of your best meals of you life. He later took you out shopping, where you bought some new clothes for yourself and Leah, and a shirt and some rings(more rings) for Haz. You wouldn't admit this, but Haz wearing his rings always turned you on a bit. You also bought some sneakers for Haz and Tom and heels for you and Leah.

Tom bought some scented candles for you, 'in case you needed to relax yourself in darkness' and some noise cancelling headphones for himself coz he didn't want to hear all his best mates' adventures in the bedroom.

——

When you returned home, both of you were baffled. Your apartment looked like a tornado had hit it. Pillows and cushions thrown across the room, food in the kitchen scattered, the monopoly game board messily scattered, and Haz and Leah making a sudden appearance, holding nerf guns and pillows as shields, wearing helmets as well. When they saw you and Tom standing at the door astounded with your mouths open, they stopped dead in their tracks.

Tom was the first to open his mouth. "What the hell is going on? Haz, mate, care to explain?"

"Uhh, after totally defeating Haz in monopoly again" "Hey, it wasn't fair!" "Then, we kind of tried to cook something for you , but it kind of got messed up", she said sheepishly.

"And then some arguments turned into a nerf war, I think you can see that we forgot to clean", Haz said, holding up his gun and rubbing the back of his neck. "You know, I should not be left in charge for stuff like this. My first time babysitting is a disaster." He said, witpuppy dog eyes and a little pout.

"Okay, enough! You will eventually learn with experience, Haz." You said. "Now Leah, you and Tom clean the living room and kitchen, Haz, you and I will clean up this nerf darts, board game and the bedroom."

"Alright, but after this, we're having a movie and make out session night, like I promised." Haz told cheekily, winking at you.

"Ew, get a room!" was what you heard you heard from both Leah and Tom before you both kissed and ran to quickly clean up.

The end