You made me better (headcanon)

↪Harrison is sitting on a park bench, still feeling sore over his breakup.

↪It had been two weeks since he had discovered his ex with another man one afternoon, and that was the end of it.

↪He was now here, trying to calm his mind with fresh air. It was actually Tom's idea, so that he would cool down (and perhaps meet someone cute too ;))

↪A frisbee flies towards him, and before he realises it, it hits him in the forehead.A little girl aged around maybe 7-8 years runs towards him, who apologises profusely for hitting him with the frisbee, to which he just chuckles a bit and says it's okay, beaming at the girl.

↪Right then, an older girl comes towards them, calling out "There you are, Ella! Wait, did she cause you any trouble?" you said, looking towards him.

↪"just got hit by a frisbee but it's alright"

↪"oh no, atleast allow me to take care of that.""oh no I wouldn't want to be a burden on you and your daughter."

↪"Ella isn't my daughter, she's my niece. I'm babysitting her."

↪"ooh" he said, his face lighting up.

↪He was now sitting on your couch, Ella's parents had picked her up and gone away.

↪You were preparing an ice pack with ice and cloth to apply on his slightly swollen head.

↪As you applied the ice pack, his blue eyes gazed at your face scrunched up in concentration, admiring at how cute you looked.

↪He was also loving the feeling of your fingers of your left hand holding his left cheek. He smiled a silly lovesick smile at you, making you look at him in amusement.

↪"what?" You asked, giggling.

↪"nothing, you're just really sweet and pretty." He said, scratching the back of his neck.

↪That made you blush.

↪His fingers reached to push some loose hair strands behind your ear, making your heart beat at the contact of his fingers with your skin.

↪"you're handsome too." You said shyly, looking down at the floor.

↪He lifted your face by your chin slowly, so that his eyes were gazing into yours, and yours into his.

↪"maybe wanna grab a dinner sometime?"

↪"I'd love to. Oh, I'm (y/n) by the way."

↪"I'm Harrison."

↪You exchanged phone numbers and the time came when he had to go back. You couldn't wait for the date.

The end

part 2 coming soon!