11. call me by your name

in less than fifteen minutes, jisoo's nintendo was hidden from her, jennie grabbed a dress from her closet and slipped her into it, chaeyoung pushed her out the door, and lisa kept her from getting back in.

"just go! have fun! mingle!" jennie suggested, pushing her away from the door. "but i-" jisoo protested.

"not another word." all three of them insisted. "you expect me to go by myself?" jisoo complained, her hands itching to play her game.

"yes!" her three friends chorused.

"hmp!" jisoo pulled out her phone from her purse and unlocked it. "and no playing on your phone!" jennie demanded behind her.

"ugh!" she knew she was right, however. she hasn't been out of her room in two days, only coming out when the mess hall opened and called for meals. she probably wouldn't have lasted another day like that, anyway.

the woman plucked her camera from her purse and went about the ship, just taking random photos of things she thought would be aesthetically pleasing. she did that for the next two hours, covering almost all parts of the ship that passengers could actually be in.

so at 10 pm, not really knowing where else to go, she went by the pool and sat by the bar.

"what can i get you?" the handsome, tan skinned bartender called, slinging a towel over his left shoulder.

"an old fashioned." she didn't know why she impulsively said that, jisoo knew she was a light weight. well, she figured she'd try a plethora of new things tonight.

meanwhile, on the other side of the boat, taehyung whined. "can we get something to drink please? jimin, i know you wanna," he tempted. the boys groaned in response, minus jungkook since he expressed his exhaustion and they let him slip off to bed.

"look, we're not in the mood to get wasted tonight bro, we have a big day tomorrow." seokjin explained. they were expected to be in london around the afternoon sometime tomorrow and they were finally gonna get off that damn ship.

"but if you want to, feel free to go down there yourself, tae." namjoon finished, gesturing to the door. taehyung rolled his eyes. "but drinking's no fun when you're alone."

"well, sucks." yoongi muttered, hugging a pillow and getting under the covers. it was his room after all.

and with that, taehyung made a sound of disappointment and went off to the bar, where he figured he'd drink alone.

"whiskey, on the rocks, please." he told the bartender, holding up a finger indicating just one. just him.

after about two more glasses, taehyung felt more relaxed, and he didn't even care that none of his friends wanted to go drinking with him. and then, he heard a sigh, a light one, just to his left and when he turned he thought he had died. wow, who would've thought you could see angels here on earth, too.

she was beautiful, that's really all there was too it.

he figured then, that he might as well.

"excuse me miss, uhm, do i know you from somewhere? are you an actress?" he said in english.

she blinked in response, examining the glass in her hands. she had heard him, that's for sure but jisoo wasn't entirely sure where her sobriety had gone after two sips of her old fashioned.

"no, i'm not." she said in korean, ending it off with a laugh. "woah, you speak korean?" taehyung awed. was he just drunk or was this woman perfect?

"yeah, i do." she said, a certain fire on the tip of her tongue.

"then talk to me." he prompted, moving to the chair next to her.

and that's how it started. neither of them really knew how they ended up in jisoo's room less than an hour later.