19. cold as ice

yoongi grunted in frustration and threw his phone to the wall, coming to terms with thr fact that there is definitely no service in there. "they gotta go in here at some point, right? i mean this is the freezer for fucks sake."

"i m-mean, i don't know." jennie shivered, she was only stuck wearing her crop top afterall, it being summer and everything, and they were in a high facility freezer of a cruise ship. "they haven't come in here yet, and it feels like we've been in here for hours." she sighed, seeing her warm breath form a fog.

"i'm sorry. this is all my fault." he sighed, sliding his back down the wall into a spot on the floor.

jennie hugged her knees closer to her chest. "no, you didn't know. i mean, you just followed me in here, afterall." she reasoned.

yoongi bit his lip and inched closer to the cat-eyed influencer. he slipped his jacket off and draped it over her shoulders.

"t-thank you, yoongi." she gave him a tiny smile, just the corners of her lips barely lifting up.

she said my name.

the boy's heart fluttered. he didn't think hearts could flutter. not in real life, anyway.

"so, you come here often?" he tried, wanting to take her mind off of the fact that they might just freeze to death in spain.

jennie immediately rolled her eyes, pouted and creased her eyebrows. "no, you psycho, we're in the freezer room of a cruise ship!"

yoongi couldn't help but laugh. she's too cute.

jennie held back a laugh at the boy losing his breath while cackling. in the end, when she knew he wasn't looking, she let herself break out in a grin.

when yoongi caught his breath, he sat up, shoulder to shoulder with jennie. she didn't seem to mind and let him.

"you know you'd be cute if you didn't try to lay it on me every time i see you. and i've only met you twice, by the way!" she exclaimed, looking at the ceiling. she found that thinking of his gummy smile kept her from thinking about the pressing coldness taking over her. she clutched onto the inseam of his jacket, wrapping it tighter around herself.

"so you're saying i'm cute?" he turned to look at her with a sly look on his face.

"so not the point of the statement."

000

"so, yeah, honestly they should have stopped grey's after at least ten seasons because like-"

"hey, what are you kids doing in here!"

jennie startles from her spot (her head resting on yoongi's shoulder), waking up from her drift.

her eyes widen in amazement when she realizes that the door was open, someone actually opened the door. wait, how fucking long has it been?

"yah, yoongi! the door is open!" she shook the boy awake, the gap between his mouth closing up immediately as he almost woke to life.

he stared at the men by the door and stood up, putting his fist to the air.

"thank you, god!" he whooped and jennie giggled at his antics. he looked back at her and held a hand out.

"let's go come on!" he took her hand, pulled her up and ran through the door.

"thanks, guys!" he yelled back to the men who just stared and the scene, dumbfounded at what just happened.

SPEAKING:
i go back to school in like two weeks

SPEAKING:i go back to school in like two weeks