Hurt Comfort? We Love That

-Technically a part one, I just thought the title was accurate-

"FUUUCK ME." Artemis groaned. Her allergy meds ran out last night. Her nose was running hard and her eyes watered so much she couldn't see straight. Must be that good clean country air Mrs. Kent kept bringing up.

"You need anything, or can I kick you while you're down?" Wally asked, leaning over in his shirt and boxers, toothbrush in hand. "Cause you look like a dripping faucet." 

She flipped him off, rolling over on the carpet. Why was she on the carpet? She'd won the duel for the bed last night, so why was she next to Wally's sleeping bag?"

"Why'my here?" She whined.

"I ask myself that everyday in the mirror." The speedster replied. "You woke me up at seven, asshole. Not only were you sleep-whimpering ALL NIGHT, but you rolled off the bed and crashed on me."

"ew."

"Yeah, you got snot on my pillowcase." The redhead got back to brushing his teeth and gave her a kick. "C'mon, everyone's already at breakfast!"

Artemis refused, she felt too tired and gross to get up.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Did you sleep well?" Ma turned her attention to Superboy the instant he entered the room. He was just a little Clark. 
Actually, she didn't want to compare Superboy to Superman, because she wasn't very happy with Clark right now. 

She'd never seen him behave worse than he was now and she'd rather lavish her affections of Conner until Clark was ready to call her back and apologize for not replying.

"Okay." Conner muttered, sitting down at the table. He turned to the other three; M'gann, Kaldur and Robin.  "Pass the water."

M'gann did without question. They'd been living together for months, and she knew that SSRIs* made his mouth dry.

Conner reached out to grab the pitcher, but noticed it tugged out of his reach again. He looked up to see Ma Kent with the pitcher. "please?"

"Water Please." He grumbled.

"Please may I have some water?"

The teen moodily repeated her, planning how he would live now that his day was ruined. Mrs. Kent gave him water, but he didn't want it anymore, it didn't matter if he was dying of dehydration. 

Wally slid in. "Mornin'. what's up with you?" He asked the scowling Superboy, who tossed him a threatening glare. "Morning Rob. How'd y'all sleep?"

"Good. Ms. M gave us a heart attack, though." Robin enjoyed her Corn Flakes. 

"Sorry." She muttered, blushing a little.

"It's fine, I just keep forgetting you like to sleep in the air." The smallest teammate laughed.

Wally sat by his closest teammate. "Yo Supes, pass the water."

Conner didn't, but Ma Kent jumped in to pour the redhead some water. That frustrated the clone even; more why didn't Wally have to say please? There is no fairness anywhere.

 "Where is Artemis this morning?" Kaldur asked, wiping under his eyes. He'd been breathing tapwater to help with his sensitive respiratory system, but treated fresh water wasn't very good for him.

"She ran out of allergy meds and doesn't want to move." Wally began shoveling cereal in his mouth. He jumped as the kitchen cabinet slammed, shoving his spoon too far back.