filler

Rat friends

Rat friends

Yn sighed, her hair flowed as the breezed seeped in through the window. She wondered what life would be like if god wasn't so cruel to her or the world, 

"who am I kiddin', wasn't it all our faults that old fart turned his back on us?" She sighed as she looked up at the stars that colored the pitch black sky. She leaned onto the window, looking down below to see a family of rabbits hopping into their burrow, they seemed to be at peace with everything around them. She zoned out but found her self slowly leaning out the window until she lost her grip and fell out, her foot catching the brim of the window. "Shit-" she looked around for something to hold onto and saw a pair of red eyes looking up at her, "b-ben??" he waved, a confused look on his face as he saw her just hanging by his window. his muffled voice called out to her, but he realized she couldn't hear him, he turned and walked into his tv, leaving her there to hang to dear immortality until she felt a tap on her foot, she tried to turn around but couldn't. She sighed and asked the person to pull her up, to which they did with little struggle. She patted ben on the head as a thanks, "You're welcome, also- nice ass." "Yeah, I've been chasing mortals around incase you wanted to know how to grow one." She sighed as she sunk into her bed face first, "Uh you ok?" ben asked as he sat on the edge of her comfortable bed. "i.. i don't know." She turned to face the ceiling, "can i ask you something?" "sure" 

"what if, lets say, a... rat..." ben raised a brow as he laid back on the bed next to her, "continue?.." 

"A rat with powers was born, unsure of its own origin, only knowing what others have told it. It grows up with sad stuff and it become immortal after its friends and.. lover?.. betrayed it. So its forced to now live life biting people- and giving them rabies or some shit, when all it wanted was to get a job, have kids and die happy.. is that rat being selfish? is it suppose to just move on from its dreams and never have its own life? or is that too much to ask for? doesn't that rat deserve a horrible fate? Shouldn't it just enjoy what it has instead of cry over what it could have had??" 

.

.

"Holy fuck, sounds like that rat had a lot of bad shit thrown at it.." Yn looked up into Bens eyes, and realized they were face to face now, making her face warm up, "i-i suppose it has had.. a lot of.. bad shit thrown at it.." she mumbled. Ben turned onto his back, "Well, to that rat, i would say that its okay to regret your past, doubt your present, and worry of the future, even if it might seem dull, life holds a lot of surprises ya know?" he smiled, "and if it wants a family, maybe she should look around her, and realize she already has one, but that there are also other rats who love her dearly, maybe more then just rat friends." Yn looked at him, he seemed calm and confident with his response- until he felt her stare, making him turn his head in her direction, his face turning a pink hue, "w-well that's just my opinion! but now I think I should uh, go be- perverted or something-- bye-" "wait!" Ben paused, half his arm had gone through the tv before yn called him. He looked at her, the blush on his face getting brighter every second he stared. She walked up to him, giving his cheek a peck before placing a hand on his shoulder, "Thank you, weirdo." She flicked his forehead before throwing him into the tv. From inside the static he saw into her room, seeing her wave before he tumbled out of his tv and into his room. He stared at the tv for a moment, before his face flushed a bright red. He felt something warm starting to run down his nose and when he touched it with his fingers, he saw it was a crimson liquid he knew all too well, "w-what? a nosebleed?! over a peck?!" 

Yn chuckled softly as she heard his voice from her open window.

[757 word count]

Thought you guys could use a sweet bonding moment since this book is shit and i havent updated this in a year lol. Anyway, ill make another chapter where you can progress with the dudes, maybe even sum of the cute whoamans ;)

anyway yeah bye 

[submit on this sentence your vote for the next pasta to get bonding moments]